Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

Here's the top 10 picks. It's also my picks, except I took Hunter Mahan instead of Anthony Kim.

For the record, 93% of the people took Woods. Watch him miss the cut! hahaha

Tiger Woods 120
Rickie Fowler 102
Phil Mickelson 97
Dustin Johnson 92
Bill Haas 61
Ben Crane 59
Nick Watney 52
Justin Rose 51
Charles Howell III 51
Anthony Kim 46

120 people picked Tiger! We are screwed if he doesn't make the cut!

Here's the top 10 picks. It's also my picks, except I took Hunter Mahan instead of Anthony Kim.

Tiger Woods 120
Rickie Fowler 102
Phil Mickelson 97
Dustin Johnson 92
Bill Haas 61
Ben Crane 59
Nick Watney 52
Justin Rose 51
Charles Howell III 51
Anthony Kim 46

I've got 7 of those guys....

If Appleby doesn't pick it up. Im gonna twitter him! I swear!

Tiger Woods 120
Rickie Fowler 102
Phil Mickelson 97
Dustin Johnson 92
Bill Haas 61
Ben Crane 59
Nick Watney 52
Justin Rose 51
Charles Howell III 51
Anthony Kim 46

Even if Tiger doesn't make the cut you're not screwed. You just have to have 2 of your lesser known picks to make top 5. All the other picks could just be "insurance" just in case one of the big names wins it. Hence picking Woods, Mickelson, etc. Unless you are absolutely sure that they will finish lower than your other picks which this early in the season is too hard to tell.

It's a bigger risk to not pick Tiger and Phil and have them run the table. Especially on a course that both of them have won on multiple times.

Even if Tiger doesn't make the cut you're not screwed. You just have to have 2 of your lesser known picks to make top 5. All the other picks could just be "insurance" just in case one of the big names wins it. Hence picking Woods, Mickelson, etc. Unless you are absolutely sure that they will finish lower than your other picks which this early in the season is too hard to tell.

It's a bigger risk to not pick Tiger and Phil and have them run the table. Especially on a course that both of them have won on multiple times.

You're exactly right spank, all that matters is picking the winner and history tells us that Tiger and Phil are both safe picks at this venue. Personally, neither of them will miss the cut, so why not take them?

The live scoring should open up in Shot Tracker instead of where it does.

You're exactly right spank, all that matters is picking the winner and history tells us that Tiger and Phil are both safe picks at this venue. Personally, neither of them will miss the cut, so why not take them?

Same way a kid looks at a parent or an ATM......free money!

Tiger's now 2/2 fairways! Positive start. Wonder if he'll miss one all year long?

Live scoring is up on shot tracker now

No,, I mean from the fantasy golf website - - - when you click on Live Scoring, I wish it would open in Shot Tracker.

The fantasy golf is not updating for me. Is it for anybody else?

Not yet, dmb.

The fantasy golf is not updating for me. Is it for anybody else?

Nothin doin for me yet either. At least I hope it's a YET statement!

Edit: On the up side, it's still showing me as #1. Aint true, but it looks cool never the less.

UHMMM, what the HE!! is wrong with Boo? 4-over?

Tiger is E thru 2

Boo is gonna kill me. Gotta stop going with my heart on these.

Back