THP Newsletter #2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Volume #2 of the THP Digital Newsletter will arrive tomorrow morning in inboxes everywhere and this is the thread to discuss anything that was in there. This 2nd installation is a very interesting "extended" issue as it is one article and takes you inside life of a professional golfer.

You can talk about anything that was featured here.

You can also give us feedback or provide any other thoughts pertaining to THP the Newsletter Volume 2. If you have not signed up for your free copy delivered right to your inbox, you can do so, by clicking here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=11819

Last edited:
Awesome...something to look forward to on an otherwise boring Tuesday work day!

Great, I can't wait to check this out.

Looking forward to the email tomorrow morning.

I'll be keeping an eye out for it in the morning!

Can't wait, loved the first one.

Looking forward to the second installment.

love the anticipation JB! Im sure it will be just excellent!

on a side note: Your anticipation skills are bar none.

It's in my inbox as if 5:30 this morning. Can't wait to check it out!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Great interview! Brittany seems very grounded for being so young and such a big star.

Very thorough interview. I feel like I know Brittany personally now. Well done!

Great interview with BL. Whoever did the interview did a great job and asked great questions. I found the caddie part particularly interesting. I didn't realize how hard it was for some of the LPGA players to hold on to caddies.

that's a great interview! I loved this exchange...

THP: Can you describe to us what that moment was like the very first time you stepped on the tee box for your first professional golf tournament?

BL: I was really nervous [laughs]. I still get nervous now. It takes me two or three holes to get settled down. On that first tee shot I am definitely shaking. You are definitely nervous and it doesn't matter what tournament it is or whether it's a major or not. Just seeing the people there and the TV and all that stuff that goes along with it. So it's pretty nerve wracking but once I get past the first few holes than I am OK [laughs], thank goodness.

You know that is how people will feel in the THP match play this fall!

Great interview, I have always liked Brittany but now she is definately one I will follow more closely on the LPGA. She really has her head on straight and I know you really enjoyed meeting her.

Just got done reading it, and have Just one thing to say.... Bravo! Great job. Keep up the good (great) work guys.

Solid interview with Ms. Lincicome. I felt like I was in the room/on the phone with her!

I can't begin to express to you all how excited and happy I am that you are enjoying this interview. This has been a project I have been working on for a long time. I had such a great time spending the day with Brittany and getting to know her as both an athlete, celebrity and just regular woman. She is a really sweet, down-to-earth girl who is easy to get along with and always seems to be smiling.

and she's good at ping-pong too.... lol
I can't begin to express to you all how excited and happy I am that you are enjoying this interview. This has been a project I have been working on for a long time. I had such a great time spending the day with Brittany and getting to know her as both an athlete, celebrity and just regular woman. She is a really sweet, down-to-earth girl who is easy to get along with and always seems to be smiling.

I really enjoyed reading this. Well done.

This thing is huge and pretty amazing so far. I'm still reading the interview, but its so long I had to take a break and I mean that in a good way. Great job on the interview, BL sounds so down to earth and tight with her money, lol.

I can't wait to see what else is here, but so far very impressive.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I wasn't aware it was you GG who did the interview. First rate job as I indicated earlier. You really put the reader in the mind of an LPGA player and made her "real" for us, if you know what I mean.

GG, you did a wonderful job. I felt like I was right there having lunch or meeting her family and her 110 lb dog, lol. So down to earth, she sounds like Liz. Won't pack much for trips, really would rather not shop that much, or spend just to spend even when she has the extra cash. I was especially interested in hearing the trials and tribulations these athletes have with their caddy's. I guess I figured a caddy would develope a bad name if they started jumping around.

Great stuff, thanks for all the hard work.

Outstanding interview! I am such a fan of interviews like these and this one with Brittany was one of the better I've read from any author covering any golfer. Very good work GG, you should be proud of this piece for sure!

Back