THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news JB .... this is shaping up to be something very, very special.

JB gave a couple of hundred people an instant panic attack, me included.

Can't wait for the announcement tomorrow!

For all of those patiently waiting, I want to tell you that there may be a small delay. We will have the announcement in a few weeks.

Spoiler
Im kidding of course. The official announcement will be tomorrow.

Good to hear but I'm on the road all day tomorrow. Hope I catch it in time.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Sounds great...can't wait for the announcement tomorrow!!!

For all of those patiently waiting, I want to tell you that there may be a small delay. We will have the announcement in a few weeks.

Spoiler

hahaha, one post turned 9 irons day into almost being crap, then hitting a spoiler to realizing his dreams of full details will come true tomorrow

I just One-T skimmed this and almost died. Phew. Cant wait for the big one tomorrow.

Wow I was nervous but now I'm even more nervous knowing the announcement is tomorrow. Jeezzzzzz.

I just One-T skimmed this and almost died. Phew. Cant wait for the big one tomorrow.

its so nice to skim sometimes though. you get your answer in funny ways.

Wow I was nervous but now I'm even more nervous knowing the announcement is tomorrow. Jeezzzzzz.

I wouldnt say I am nervous, but I am anxious

Well in the end, I'm glad I could entertain everyone for the last few days!

Very cool JB, I'll be glued to THP tomorrow!

Well in the end, I'm glad I could entertain everyone for the last few days!

Very cool JB, I'll be glued to THP tomorrow!
Be honest, you would have been glued even without a big announcement coming!

I am anxious to hear the final information that will pull this entire thing together!

any idea what time tomorrow?

Hey all. I read the first few pages of this and it seems super exciting. What is this post that everyone is awaiting for tomorrow? Is it the final details and how to enter or what? I'm pretty new to this so thanks in advance for your help.

Be honest, you would have been glued even without a big announcement coming!

I am anxious to hear the final information that will pull this entire thing together!

Man, I'm just getting it from all sides here! Can't a guy be excited and tell his friends that he's excited?

Very cool. I too will be on the road most of the day and pool league tomorrow eve, but I'll be trying to check in from time to time.

I am so very excited!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hey all. I read the first few pages of this and it seems super exciting. What is this post that everyone is awaiting for tomorrow? Is it the final details and how to enter or what? I'm pretty new to this so thanks in advance for your help.

I believe it is the final details of who would qualify, how much it would cost, and probably some other things too.

Yes, earlier this week we all received the information that is posted on page 1 of this thread. Now we're told that final details such as how to sign up and everything else will be announced tomorrow.

You are correct.

Very cool. I too will be on the road most of the day and pool league tomorrow eve, but I'll be trying to check in from time to time.

I am so very excited!

Ahaha duey! sucker!! you're going to miss the actual announcement, na na na na na :p

Kidding of course!!

This is awesome!!!! GReat stuff THP!!!!!

Thanks for the quick reply.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

I am so very excited!

===== /QUOTE ====

Ahaha duey! sucker!! you're going to miss the actual announcement, na na na na na :p

Kidding of course!!

Lol, wouldn't you know it, but I may not be off by much. My phone will likely melt from checking in tomorrow, haha

We decided that we are full of surprises. The official announcement is coming tonight at 8:30pm EST.

Keep in mind that this is NOT sign up time. But all the details will be available at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back