Any Pink Lover here?

kg4ever

Reaction score
just wondering any Pink lover here.

i was not a pink fan at all a year ago till my gf bought a couple's shirt in Pink.

then got in love with the pink badly, 4 pink polo and a pink shorts, pink pants in closet, and few pink and white with pink hats on the way.....too bad, i cannot find any golf shoe with pink to match my golf pink outfit.

just wondering anyone else feel the power of pink on forum?

Eh.. I have a couple pink shirts but don't really think differently when I wear them or anything. Just another colour to me.

just wondering any Pink lover here.

i was not a pink fan at all a year ago till my gf bought a couple's shirt in Pink.

then got in love with the pink badly, 4 pink polo and a pink shorts, pink pants in closet, and few pink and white with pink hats on the way.....too bad, i cannot find any golf shoe with pink to match my golf pink outfit.

just wondering anyone else feel the power of pink on forum?

FootJoy Icon's have a custom option. IJP has some pink/white ones.

Are you "tough enough" to wear pink?
We have that campaign every year at the Stampede to raise awareness for breast cancer.
I may have to buy a pink golf shirt and a pink western shirt this year.

I wear pink all the time.

I wear it quite a bit....even have Pink Kentwool socks as well

I thought I owned a pink shirt but turns out it was more like salmon.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I don't mind seeing anyone wear pink, it is just not a color I'm into and I would guess that with the guys I play with that anyone showing up in pink better be in a good mood and have their thick skin on.

I don't have problem with it, but I am not gonna specifically hunt down pink clothing. I have a pink shirt, but thats it.

Funhouse was an OK album but i wouldn't say I "love" her

Reactions: JR
Funhouse was an OK album but i wouldn't say I "love" her

I knew someone would be answering that way. :D

Personally, I have a few pink shirts that I wear, always in memory of my mom who died of breast cancer.

I wear pink all the time.

Especially when GolferGal out drives you.

I have no problem with pink, I just don't like to wear it as I look better in a light blue.

Especially when GolferGal out drives you.

I have no problem with pink, I just don't like to wear it as I look better in a light blue.

I was wearing light blue that day. But as the old slogan goes, "Real Men Wear Pink".

I was wearing light blue that day. But as the old slogan goes, "Real Men Wear Pink".

I have some pink golf shirts and some regular button up shirts I'll wear to work. I also have a pink/blue tie

just saying.

just saying.

I have no idea what you are talking about actually. Are you insinuating (joking or otherwise) that you believe I am less of a man because I was outdriven by a girl? I know a few that could outdrive every guy on this site by a good margin by the way. Or maybe that wearing a shirt that is pink makes me less of a man and since I was outdriven by a girl it works? Just curious here.

I get out driven by my sister-in-law all the time. There are many women who can out drive and out golf me and many other men. No guy is less of a man because he wears pink or gets outdriven by a woman. I have much harder criteria for judging the quality of a man. In the video posted by GG, the last line of the video is "just sayin'." I was referencing that. Bad job of being humorous on my part.

Last edited:
I recently got a pink Ashworth shirt and a pair of blue plaid shorts that have some pink in them. It sure will throw off the rednecks I play with sometimes.

I found a nice pink Nike golf shirt with those little white stripes in it at Dicks on the clearance rack. And my gf likes the singer Pink.

so do I....Pink not the gf although I'm sure she's nice. lol
I found a nice pink Nike golf shirt with those little white stripes in it at Dicks on the clearance rack. And my gf likes the singer Pink.

Im too much of a man, and not a serious enough golfer to wear pink.

I do wear "strong salmon" every once in a while though.

Pink Myjoys, shirts, shorts, belts, soon to be buckle, and even Kentwool socks. I'm wearing pink polo and Kentwools right now. :D

Back