Greetings fro Northern Virginia!

Father Frost

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to introduce my self, took up golf over the summer after I tore my knee up this summer and have been using it to rehab ever since. It's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to getting back out to the course in a few weeks. I've been stationed in Northern Virginia for the past few years and I'm looking forward to starting my new life here when I get out of the service soon.

Thanks for the wonderfully informative site, I hope to learn a lot.:act-up:

welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome FF, you will be visiting this site often, trust me.

Nice to meet you

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and thank you for being in the service.

Appreciate the quick and warm welcome! I've been reading the regular part of this site for quite a few months now, it just never occurred to me to join the forum being such a novice. Thanks again everyone!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

welcome

Welcome to THP!

Hiya Pops, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, neighbor (sort of).

Welcome to THP. Hope your knee gets 100 % soon.

Welcome from an ex-NOVA player. I was a member at Stoneleigh and have just moved to Austin (much better golfing weather in the Winter!!!!) Enjoy.

Andre

Welcome to THP...if this keeps up we'll have enough hackers from VA for a big get together!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP and enjoy yourself !

Welcome to the site!

Thanks again for the welcome. I'm looking forward to getting my ball flight a bit better this weekend on the range. I have a used set of Titleist 755s and if I try to rip it a bit the ball tails to the left. So I'm just slowing down and making sure I keep the clubface where it needs to be. I'm really enjoying this process because it so genuinely mimicks life. Probably the best and worst sport on the planet.

Back