TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

Nice View, looking forward to the Updates lol, loved it last weekend it was like i was there with the guys.

daaaaamn...staying at the Ritz! Enjoy your weekend guys. I am looking forward to all of the pics/videos.

At dinner with everyone, just relaxing and talking golf. Absolutley enjoying this to the fullest. So much knowledge at my table I am just soaking it in.

Thank you TaylorMade and thp.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Just got back in the room and this wonderful letter was awaiting me. A perfect end to a perfect evening.

aefca1ed-1ac1-09ea.jpg

After seeing the first round of reviews I have no doubt that it was a great evening.

Just got back in the room and this wonderful letter was awaiting me. A perfect end to a perfect evening.

aefca1ed-1ac1-09ea.jpg

I want one!

a6890ea3-2639-4d12.jpg

TaylorMade decided to throw these bad boys into our gift bag. I can't wait to break them in tommorow.

sorry for posting that image sideways, i didn't realize it from the phone.

I'm sitting here in one of the nicest rooms i've ever had the pleasure of staying in watching golf and thinking back over the very short time i've been here. I am really impressed with how taylormade does everything, first class the entire way. Not even the smallest thing is left undone, it really is impressive. they are most definetly putting they're money and time where their mouths are with this experience.

We head out at 7:20 in the morning for the short drive over to the kingdom so until then, thank you all for reading.

How awesome were the "covers" for the shoes! I'm wearing mine around in the room while putting...fantastic!

a6890ea3-2639-4d12.jpg

TaylorMade decided to throw these bad boys into our gift bag. I can't wait to break them in tommorow.

SKIM ALERT:

I'd love to hear what this group and the last thought about those shoes. I'm considering them and the Nike Lunars.. I'm so envious of you guys!

a6890ea3-2639-4d12.jpg

Get ready! Those are the most comfortable golf shoes EVER!

Honestly they're Adidas shoes, so you know the quality is top-notch. I'll fill you in specific to these shoes when I have an opinion but that might be a few days since I have to break them in proper before giving you my honest thoughts.

SKIM ALERT:

I'd love to hear what this group and the last thought about those shoes. I'm considering them and the Nike Lunars.. I'm so envious of you guys!

So happy for you guys!

Tap before talk.

Honestly they're Adidas shoes, so you know the quality is top-notch. I'll fill you in specific to these shoes when I have an opinion but that might be a few days since I have to break them in proper before giving you my honest thoughts.

The best part about these shoes is they are fantastic right out of the box. I know P4B and Drumdog felt the same way.

my first fitting for my clubs did not go well. And when i see fittings like this i just begin to DROOOL! i swore my next set of clubs i would find the best fitter i could find. The peace of mind it would afford me on the course would be priceless.

Finally got caught up on this one. Great job California Kingdom crew. Lots of video, tons of information and you did a fantastic job covering it all.

Georgia crew, enjoy yourselves, looks like it's going to be a blast. Looking forward to following you along on your journey.

SKIM ALERT:

There are reviews of both on the home page and full threads on both of those shoes.

aefca1ed-1ac1-09ea.jpg

A letter from Sean O'Hair! That is awesome. He is one of my favorite players.

Good luck in Georgia everyone. Hope it's everything you expected and much more.

The best part about these shoes is they are fantastic right out of the box. I know P4B and Drumdog felt the same way.
They are indeed amazingly comfortable right out of the box. The first day we wore them we had them on for about 16 hours straight since we played golf and had dinner right there next to the practice green, no changing necessary! The feel felt great even after all that, amazing!

I'm looking forward to hearing how the GA guys' trip to the Kingdom go, now I know how everyone was last weekend, all excited for the info to post! Enjoy it guys, it's an experience of a lifetime!

looking forward to reading about this kingdom experience. Last weekes writeups were fantastic. Have a blast guys

I really enjoyed reading the experiences of the guys in California and am looking forward to reading about your experience also.

Quick update, we are all out on the range. Dawgdaddy has a brand spanking new driver but I'll let him share that. Mardin is getting his wedge game dialed in, video coming later. I've fallen in love with the xft wedge, with some great insight from the staff.

One thing is obvious these guys love their jobs, and are spoiling us with kindness, and helping each of be become better

I was really impressed with the wedges as well. TM just has such a solid product line!

Back