Newest lil THP'er

Congrats on the sweet little addition. Enjoy, what a great time in your life.

Congratulations!!!

As a proud father of a 2 month old little boy, all I can say is hang on because you are in for one heck of a ride!!!

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Our first is on the way in late June. I have no doubt I'll cry as well and have no shame about it.

Amazing!!!!!!!! Congrats. Thanks for sharing with the THP Family.

congrats on you latest addition to the family

Congrats and best wishes to you all!

Your life is just that much closer to being complete.
Congrats man, children are the BEST [and I've only worked with other peoples' kids at summer camp.]

Congrats man, I cried too when my son was born. Welcome to the land of no sleep.

Congrats, man. I love my 2 boys so much it's crazy.

Congratulations! My wife is buggin me for kids...I love them but don't know if I'm ready for them. I'm only 25 I feel like I still have plenty of time to have kids...

Congrats!!! I bet you are as happy as you can get right now!

Congratulations! My wife is buggin me for kids...I love them but don't know if I'm ready for them. I'm only 25 I feel like I still have plenty of time to have kids...

I hear ya man. I'm only 26, but I've wanted kids from the day I met my wife. I'm just not into waiting.

I'm 34 and my daughter is 15 months, I wish we had done it earlier, the more energy you have the better!!!

Well, I'm up and on THP. So what does that tell you......Haha!
Colton has been pretty chill thus far, but tonight has been a struggle. He just did not want to sleep after feeding. Normally I can get him back to sleep just fine, but tonight it had to be mommy's touch. I know she's exhausted right now, but hopefully he'll stay asleep until his next feeding so momma can get some sleep.

Quick update.......It's been awhile so.......my lil man Colton is doing great. He's not the biggest little guy, but he's definitely the toughest!!

Here's a pic of him the day of his surgery: 19JULY2011
1312227393149.jpg

Here's a pic of him visiting me in Mississippi: 26AUGUST2011
1314048528345.jpg

And here's the last pic that was sent to me from the wifey today, his healing is awesome: 30SEPTEMBER2011
1316832931549.jpg

Super cute! He's got a great dark complexion. Congrats on a happy looking little guy :)

Super cute! He's got a great dark complexion. Congrats on a happy looking little guy :)

Thanks Hawk, luckily he takes after his Portuguese Momma.........cause I burn!!!! She tans in like 30 minutes......and my kid does too!!!

I'm amazed how quickly he's healing up. It's crazy to see what is possible these days.

Thanks for the update man - very happy to see everything working out well for you guys!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm amazed how quickly he's healing up. It's crazy to see what is possible these days.

You're telling me.......I just wish I could be there to enjoy these moments. December can't come soon enough!!

Back