Nike VR Pro Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know we had another thread on these, but here are the in hand pictures of these wedges. Dont mind the sticker residue on the club face.

dsc_5909-XL.jpg

dsc_5907-XL.jpg

dsc_5906-XL.jpg

dsc_5911-XL.jpg

dsc_5917-XL.jpg

DSC5985-L.jpg

DSC5989-L.jpg

DSC5986-L.jpg

Last edited:
those groves look sick!!

I like it! Way better than the V-Rev wedges. The original VR wedges were some of my favorites. Is the diamond texture on the face rough for added traction? Similar to the laser mill on the CG15/16s?

Good looking I guess, they dont blow me away

I like them! I spent some time with last years version at the past outing. I can't wait to give these a go

Nike bringing it! :D I love these sticks.

Man those look nice! It's funny, when I decided on CG15s there were only a few companies that made a wedge that in my mind even came close to rivaling, man that has changed now though! Nike has really picked it up with these, I can't wait to try them.

I have been thinking of getting rid of my AW and replacing it with another CG15 but i am gonna have to take a look at these now. THes look really nice!

very nice indeed, when I change my irons I may look into getting Nike Wedges

Nice clean wedge and those grooves look like they can create some serious spin. May have to give these a serious look next time.

I really like the looks of this wedge! I would love to see it in oil can.

The grooves/milling are truly unique! I really like the look of the club head, the roundness of it looks like it'll allow some creativity with opening the wedge up, etc for shots

I hit these at a demo day last month. They are sick and throw some great spin on the ball. I think I might pick some of these up in the future.

I'm in the market for wedges, and there are soo many good choices! Ugh

Those are sessy looking!

love the looks, hope they perform as well as the original VR wedges

I may have to get these to match my irons!

Im also looking forward to checking these out. They are great looking wedges.

They look like they're ready to workability like a mofo!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Those look absolutly awesome JB. I would love to get the opportunity to game one of those!!!

Wow! I like the looks of that leading edge, certainly will have to make an extended appointment with these at the outing. Two questions, any shots with them yet or is the back still aching and how would you describe the weighting, ie heavier/lighter.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

that looks amazing, nike is stepping up to the plate

yes, i started the other thread on these. to me, these look like the best wedge on the market to date. i hit them at a club here and fell in love. i never thought i could stray from my Scratch 8620s but i am in love with these...well, the black ones. sadly, with the new baby on the way, i doubt the wife will give the go-ahead and i fear the "dont tell her" method as i may not get to see my kids grow up.

to be fair i only got to chip with these so i cant really tell just how much grip they do have as no full shots were available. they do have more grooves that i have seen on a wedge, and i assume the "xxx" etchings will only add grip much like the laser lines on the Cleveland wedges

Back