1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

So many great entires, keep them coming, it's amazing what a little thinking and creativity combined with MC excitement can produce!!!

Come On -- I thought using cute kids was prohibited. (Awesome stuff)

I had the same tagging issue for Callaway in Vine. I used @CallawayGolf, and Vine turned it into "Callaway Golf" for the tweet. Hopefully not a DQ issue -- but I suspect someone is going to call it in.

Thanks, ya I'm not sure what happened with that either, hopefully we don't have a view call in DQ. ha ha
You should see the picture she was drawing while we were making the video...

RyleeX2Hot.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks, ya I'm not sure what happened with that either, hopefully we don't have a view call in DQ. ha ha
You should see the picture she was drawing while we were making the video...

That's awesome

I saw this on twitter and had a really good laugh.

That gave me a good chuckle

Haha you're the man Nate!

I'm tellin ya what, there are some solid videos being made. This is going to be really tough to narrow down.

I'm tellin ya what, there are some solid videos being made. This is going to be really tough to narrow down.

Agreed. People are really bringing it for this contest.

Hopefully, the next contest will be a little easier for me. Something like "shoe size for left handed people who play right-handed" or "total mass of THPer who lives closest to Emory University."

I'm loving all the entries!

Keep em coming guys!

I'm so anxious to execute my idea but I can't do it until tomorrow. Stupid responsibilities.

I know it's a longshot, but I figured I would throw my hat in the ring! MC is the weekend after I'll be getting back from my honeymoon.

Finally!!! A flaming golf ball! You sir have won.

Here is my entry. Everyone has done a great job so far

@2undpar: @CallawayGolf @HackersParadise X2 Driver not available until 1/17 Ain't nobody got time for that #THPMC https://t.co/ZgD83UJIXL

Finally!!! A flaming golf ball! You sir have won.

This was my first experience with Vine, so there was some trouble with saving my past takes. I had a really, really good looking flaming ball, but I accidentally deleted it. :banghead:

Back