1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

This is really just a thread full of gold.

I'd like to thank Harry for taking to time out of his schedule to make a cameo. Good luck to everyone, I've loved all of the entries thus far. Working with vine is fun.

This is really just a thread full of gold.

It seriously is. KILLS me that I can't watch from work, sure does make it fun when I get home each day though.

I'm working on mine, but it took me a little while to get comfy with vine. For those that may be a little apprehensive (I know, 28 pages, who could possibly be apprehensive). I found this little video to be very helpful in figuring out how to use and record etc. Sorry if this seems a little late or too elementary, but there may be some who are on the fence about using it.

http://cnettv.cnet.com/get-started-vine/9742-1_53-50139689.html

JM

Last edited:
LOL Gray. Careful with that knee!

Love it Gray, not sure the dog enjoyed that too much, lol.

Awesome video OG! Looks like you are moving well on that thing right now.

Love it Gray, not sure the dog enjoyed that too much, lol.

Not to mention the neighbor who just pulled into the subdivision and probably saw the action and wondered what the heck was going on!

Geeeeze Gray, you making me nervous already running like that on your bionic hip! Loved it!

OG that was great. I feel like this might not be the first time this has happened... :alien:

OG that was great. I feel like this might not be the first time this has happened... :alien:

yea, I use to run a lot faster :D

look at KellyBo chasing OG around with a hobbled leg. Just doesn't seem fair to me haha Well done Bill

Loving the creativity with the entries, nice ones Tyler and OG!

One word! Woodshed! Nicely done partner

I have to say the level of creativity was commneted on by a few members of the Zoocrew today. Ethan could not belive the level of content some of you are getting in the 6sec spots. You guys should all be proud of yourselves. WELL DONE!

There's been a lot of gun and good films, let there be more!! It's only wednesday :D

So are you saying Kelly caught you a few times and gave you the 1-2 piece?

Not me :beat-up:

look at KellyBo chasing OG around with a hobbled leg. Just doesn't seem fair to me haha Well done Bill

Thanks Dean!

Loving the creativity with the entries, nice ones Tyler and OG!

Thanks Mike!

One word! Woodshed! Nicely done partner

Yea and it was me heading that way fast :deadhorse::D.

I just want to say there have been some really awesome videos put together and you all should be very proud of yourselves! :clapp: I know THP & Callaway are proud of the efforts put forth. :thumb:

Finally have something I can work with. Now I just have to execute. Albeit being a crazy busy week, I will be staying up till 3 tonight instead of 1 so I can get my entry in. MC Dedication baby!

Back