2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

We still have orders coming in. I am really hoping to have these in stock by next week.

Hi GolferGal, I was lucky to be chosen for the SeeMore Putter Testing. Now that I will be putting with a Blade style SeeMore SI4. do you know if it will fit in the Cover. I figure I can represent SeeMore & THP at the same time.:D

Hi GolferGal, I was lucky to be chosen for the SeeMore Putter Testing. Now that I will be putting with a Blade style SeeMore SI4. do you know if it will fit in the Cover. I figure I can represent SeeMore & THP at the same time.:D

It fits perfectly.

Thanks JB.

Sorry for the delay in answering. Like JB said it will fit perfectly. We still don't have these yet but we are hoping they will be arriving sometime this week.

Thanks, I ordered it as well as some Poker Chips I really wanted that Special Edition One . Best part I can show support for both THP & SeeMore Putters. Cant wait to get my stuff. I also see a divot tool purchase in my near future.

It fits perfectly.

JB I'm headed to Myrtle Beach Wednesday morning, do you think I'll have for trip? Just wondering, wanted to rep THP with the fellas

JB I'm headed to Myrtle Beach Wednesday morning, do you think I'll have for trip? Just wondering, wanted to rep THP with the fellas

It will be close, but I would probably say no. Its possible though as if they arrive Monday, you would have yours by Tuesday.

It will be close, but I would probably say no. Its possible though as if they arrive Monday, you would have yours by Tuesday.

Thank you sir..

So I placed an order for 2 of these last night. I'm pumped to get them in and use them. Honestly I get a tiny bit jealous when I see pics of someone's bag from the forum and they have the last limited edition putter covers (the black or white). I am kind of kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on either of those but I did not have a blade putter at the time so I didn't 'feel the need for it.' Well I am certainly looking forward to receiving these in the mail. Thanks THP for another great product.

This is great, now that I have a SeeMore putter that fits this cover I was able to order one. Cant wait to get it. Thanks THP

I'm really looking forward to getting mine too! My putter is naked with out it's new set of clothes!

Any new news on these

They will be arriving early next week and we will begin shipping.

Has your inventory of these been completely bought up already or will there still be some left to go into the store?

Has your inventory of these been completely bought up already or will there still be some left to go into the store?

They are still available.

man I have been checking the mailbox everyday for this. Hopefully it comes soon, my putter is cold and wants it's THP bling bling...

man I have been checking the mailbox everyday for this. Hopefully it comes soon, my putter is cold and wants it's THP bling bling...

did you not read the above post lol, said they dont have them yet, sould have them next week

So I won a bet against a Leafs fan who said they would make the playoffs and they didn't.. The stakes were caddy services, and he paid up last Sunday hauling my bag around the course!!

Long story short, on the 10th hole I noticed my THP white cover from last year wasn't on my Cameron.. I asked about it, and sure enough, he lost it!! SOOO disappointed until I saw this beauty of a cover on pre-order!

It looks fantastic, and I can't wait to get mine. This honestly made my day. Thanks THP!

So I won a bet against a Leafs fan who said they would make the playoffs and they didn't.. The stakes were caddy services, and he paid up last Sunday hauling my bag around the course!!

Long story short, on the 10th hole I noticed my THP white cover from last year wasn't on my Cameron.. I asked about it, and sure enough, he lost it!! SOOO disappointed until I saw this beauty of a cover on pre-order!

It looks fantastic, and I can't wait to get mine. This honestly made my day. Thanks THP!

I guess that's what you get for taking advantage of emotional, hopeful leaf fans.

Have you guys got these yet?

They arrive early this week and will ship accordingly.

ok thanks, cant wait to slip it on the putter

Back