2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

Look what arrived

wow it looks like I'm going to have all sorts of packages showing up at my place in the near future. Shoes - on their way, putter - on its way, THP Putter Cover - soon to be on its way!

JB, unfortunately, that headcover will not fit on my new putter, so I can't rep it for a while dude.

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Presents will be coming soon...........

SWEEEETTTT...can't wait for mine to arrive! They are awesome!

Ok, since I can be a bit scatterbrained at times I am requesting your help. If I have spoken with you about sending your putter covers with another store purchase please send me a reminder PM. There are two I can think of off the top of my head but just to be safe please PM me so I can make sure that everyone gets all the items they have ordered. Thanks!!

yippee!! Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

!!! Just in time for the season to start.

hahahaha. My turn to give you virtual rep.

Sorry buddy, it was too hard to resist.

THe headcovers look amazing. Can't wait to get mine. Thanks guys.

These look even better than the first picture that was posted. I'm glad i picked one up during the pre-order and cant wait to get it in the bag. So long standard Scotty HC

These look even better than the first picture that was posted. I'm glad i picked one up during the pre-order and cant wait to get it in the bag. So long standard Scotty HC

say goodbye to the stupid SC cover Velcro as well.

My putter just called me from home and told me he felt a distrubance in the force. He must have been referring to that box of gold you showed all of us. I can't wait to get mine. Then I want the stand bag!!! Number one, make it so...

Look what arrived

Just ordered! Will look great on the Si3! For me the SeeMore logo along with the THP logo sealed the deal since I am gaming a SeeMore!

Love it, love it, love it!!

Now that I have a putter it will fit (SeeMore Si1) - my order has been placed! Proud to rep that bad boy!

Good god those look good, what a way to come home from work and see these have arrived, cant wait to get mine and Rep THP on the ghost.

Thank you all for your kind words. Wait till you see these in person. They came out soooooo good.

I'm thinking this should be a display piece. I could see someone swiping this out of my bag it's going to look so good!

Tap before talk.

I'm thinking this should be a display piece. I could see someone swiping this out of my bag it's going to look so good!

Tap before talk.

Yea, I can't decide whether I want to take it out on the course or not. I had two of the original white covers and one has come up missing. I really don't want to lose this one, so I may just shelve it.

Back