2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

3 jacking like a champ.

Wow, a three jiggle from 6 feet is bad.

So Charlie is done...

Man, he's just gonna give it away to Tiger

Wow Charlie didn't waste anytime letting this thing get tight. Should be a great final round.

Makes the Phil and Tiger pairing so much more interesting.

Why does Wii gagging mean it's Tiger's to win? Maybe Johnson or Duke might have something to say about that.

Kevin

Why does Wii gagging mean it's Tiger's to win? Maybe Johnson or Duke might have something to say about that.

Kevin

It doesn't, so many people have a shot.

Kevin

Johnson was just in the sticks after blading a shot from the bunker. Boggies the par 5.

I think it will either be Phil or Tiger.

Kevin

Cause it's Tiger? No really, I think this is just setting up perfect for Tiger to get that win he's been looking for. Paired with Phil, leader giving it away, Pebble Beach, etc.

Hmmm. DJ looks like he remembers 2010 US Open. Tigger could win this.

Tiger and Phil should both birdie.

I think Tony should just switch professions. He might actually win something with that golf game.

Jesus, Tiger mashed that birdie putt.

Wow, awful putt.

Nice birdie for Phil

That putt by Eldrick looked like one of mine.

Phil to -10. Let's get into it lefty!

Tiger twitchy on the greens. He's done for the day.

Kevin

This is going to be a day where I get mad at Phil. 390yrd par 4, no need for driver. What does he do, miss the fairway by 30 yrds.

This is going to be a day where I get mad at Phil. 390yrd par 4, no need for driver. What does he do, miss the fairway by 30 yrds.

Phil has huge huevos. I love it.

Kevin

Still early fellas. I hope there's a playoff that gives us something to watch until 7 PM Central.

I don't know why, but I can't stand Kevin Na.

Phil has huge huevos. I love it.

Kevin

Need to admit though Kevin the guy needs to have better course management from time to time. Remember Tin Cup? haha

Back