2012 Bridgestone Golf Balls - B330 Line PGA Show Video

I'm going to buy a box of the RX and join the testing thread

should do that for Callaway balls:alien:

I will as well jerk. I will support all the teams. I will just win with Callaway

For anybody that comes out to the THP Tour Van, we will have sample packs of all the Bridgestone Golf Balls for you to try out, see what you think and let us know your feedback. We even have a tablet setup for you to go through B-Fit right from the Tour Van and then try out what they recommend.

For anybody that comes out to the THP Tour Van, we will have sample packs of all the Bridgestone Golf Balls for you to try out, see what you think and let us know your feedback. We even have a tablet setup for you to go through B-Fit right from the Tour Van and then try out what they recommend.

that's cool. I am going to be getting a live ball fitting this weekend(I hope).

What!?!? That is so cool!!!

44c86e7c-4ddc-410a.jpg

Thats sessy JB

That's a beautiful site!

--
Tapatalk2

Better make sure you show up if what to try the balls. Nice stacks of high society there!!

Very nice! THP gets some amazing packages sent to them.....only to turn around and give them to all of us!

Picked up a sleeve of the 2012 B330S ... haven't had a chance to hit them yet, but best feel/sound of any ball I've tried yet off the putter - my previous favorite in this regard was the ProV1 - just hope it's as good on the course :bashful:

Picked up a sleeve of the 2012 B330S ... haven't had a chance to hit them yet, but best feel/sound of any ball I've tried yet off the putter - my previous favorite in this regard was the ProV1 - just hope it's as good on the course :bashful:

Were you fit for the B330S David? If so I really think you will be very happy with these balls. Let us know your thoughts in the testing thread.

Were you fit for the B330S David? If so I really think you will be very happy with these balls. Let us know your thoughts in the testing thread.
Unfortunately not, I did use the selector tool though and I've done quite a bit of thread reading - so I am hopeful! I'm looking for the same as everyone else - low driver spin with good wind performance, good greenside spin and putter feel/sound. I've a few sleeves of different balls to try ... I'll certainly report on my findings.

Current Pro V1X player here looking to give the B330 line a serious, serious look. My driver SS is right at 105 - 107. Do I go with the B330 or the B330 RX? Much appreciated.

Current Pro V1X player here looking to give the B330 line a serious, serious look. My driver SS is right at 105 - 107. Do I go with the B330 or the B330 RX? Much appreciated.

with that speed I'd say go B330. Best thing to do though is to check out BFIT. The bridgestone reps will get you in the right ball

with that speed I'd say go B330. Best thing to do though is to check out BFIT. The bridgestone reps will get you in the right ball

Thanks...looks like there is a fitting near me on Friday the 25th. Might need to stop by and see fr myself.

definitely do that....B-Stone ball fittings are great and very informative

Thanks...looks like there is a fitting near me on Friday the 25th. Might need to stop by and see fr myself.

that would be wise if you could swing it. Nothing better than getting some hard numbers to compare.

got a dozen B330's this last sunday and I couldnt be happier.

You like the B330's better than the RX for your game dude?

You like the B330's better than the RX for your game dude?

no no...I was talking about the RX line....sorry

Back