2012 Bridgestone Golf Balls - B330 Line PGA Show Video

I really like that they took a year to see how the dual dimple design worked on the e series before they made the jump and put it on their higher end balls. I thought last years e6 was better than the previous year, so I imagine that will hold true for these lines as well. I'm getting more and more intrigued about switching to the RXS to see how much extra greenside spin you get, but if the dual dimple aids it than the RX will still be my ball of choice.

Side note: I hope Corey is able to come to Morgan Cup 2.0

Well, as you saw from my Shout Out post last evening, I am sold. It will be Bridgestone B330-RX or nothing in my bag from this point on!

Anybody who has curiosity about these golf balls should really plan on being on THP on Thursday morning. The birdie said something cool is coming.

Anybody who has curiosity about these golf balls should really plan on being on THP on Thursday morning. The birdie said something cool is coming.

fantastic!

Oh really?!?!?!

I will try to fit some THP into my schedule on Thursday morning. :D

It's a done deal then!

Well, I am certainly convinced!

you dont have to ask me twice!

I absolutely love what I'm hearing here. A ball that goes further but spins more around the greens, sign me up! I hope that the durability of these balls remains as great as it always has been with Bridgestone balls. If that is the case then we definitely have a winner with these balls. I loved the eSeries with the dual dimple technology and I expect having it in the B330 series will be even better.

I absolutely love what I'm hearing here. A ball that goes further but spins more around the greens, sign me up! I hope that the durability of these balls remains as great as it always has been with Bridgestone balls. If that is the case then we definitely have a winner with these balls. I loved the eSeries with the dual dimple technology and I expect having it in the B330 series will be even better.

agreed!

What a coincidence.....that's where I was going to be already.

I love hearing these kind of things!

Grrr at classes. I will try my absolute best to be here! I love when the birdie chirps especially about something as awesome as Bridgestone balls!

I guess people don't like birdies...hehe. However ironically, I think 40 or so people are going to like them coming soon. :act-up:

I guess people don't like birdies...hehe. However ironically, I think 40 or so people are going to like them coming soon. :act-up:

What?????

Tapatalk

Pick me, pick me!! LOL

Looking forward to the birdie screaming tomorrow morning.

More Bridgestone goodness.

Tapatalk

wow! Can't wait to hear about that opportunity

Man I love it when the birdie sings but I hate that there is no internet connection at work.

That's awesome, love to hear the birdie.

Mmmmmm birdie....it is wise and all knowing

I'd like to give the new RXS a "spin". I'd be very curious to see how it responds around the greens and feels off the putter.

Great News!

Great News!

Talk about some amazing news from Bridgestone Golf! Check it out, no more wait for the new 2012 B330 series!

This is a press release:

BRIDGESTONE RESPONDS TO CONSUMER DEMAND WITH EARLIER RELEASE OF B330 FAMILY

Snedeker Win at Farmers Insurance Open Creates 2012 B330 Fever Pitch

Covington, Ga. — On the heels of both Brandt Snedeker’s dramatic comeback victory at the 2012 Farmers Insurance Open (using the new TOUR B330 ball) and the entire B330 family’s buzz-worthy introduction at the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show, Bridgestone Golf announced today that it will make the 2012 B330 balls available to consumers immediately. Originally slated for March 1[SUP]st[/SUP] retail availability, the four new models (TOUR B330, TOUR B330-S, TOUR B330-RX and TOUR B330-RXS) will be available in Sunbelt markets beginning today.

As a result of the dramatic cover change to Bridgestone’s proprietary Dual Dimple Technology in all four models, the new B330 family of balls will be easily distinguishable from their predecessors. Dual Dimple Technology, in part, helped Snedeker negotiate Torrey Pines’ coastal breezes in the final round, leading to a remarkable 17 out of 18 greens in regulation.

“We have received such incredible consumer interest coming off of Sneds’ win and the incredible media buzz we generated at the PGA Show, we felt it was unfair to ask consumers to wait a whole month to experience these awesome new balls,” said Brandon Sowell, Director of Marketing – Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “We hope that by making the necessary arrangements to get these balls to market sooner, we will once again help to enhance our customers’ enjoyment of the game.”

Each of the four new B330 family balls offer their own distinct features that have allowed Bridgestone engineers to improve upon the previous versions in terms of feel/spin, distance and durability. For specific technology info on each of the new balls visit the links below.

2012 TOUR B330
2012 TOUR B330-S
2012 TOUR B330-RX
2012 TOUR B330-RXS

The new B330 balls feature a street price of $44.99 per dozen (MSRP $58.00 per dozen) and are available now at golf course, golf specialty and sporting goods retailers nationwide.

Thanks for sharing Jake!! Looks like it is time to get some new balls.

Thanks for sharing Jake!! Looks like it is time to get some new balls.
I knew this would make a lot of people happy! Everyone who missed out on a chance to test them can now just go buy them right away. Great call by Bridgestone in my opinion, the demand had to be high the minute Sneds won with them.

Back