2012 Cross Pro Jacket Review Thread

NIce action photos Derek! Looks like it held up beautifully!

If I hadn't been wearing shorts since I just left the gym I could just stood out there for a while.

Maybe one of us should try that. Like a live weather report.

Loving that red color. Looks like they perform just as good as they look. #jealous

Great price on these on kingdom59....

I picked up a cross jacket on there a few weeks ago before I knew about the testing. I had it in less than a week.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day to test this guy out in the wind.

When we tee off it will be just under 50 and its supposed to be windy all day. I'm looking forward to be able to test it while having a blast golfing with friends.

Just got home from the gym a few minutes ago and its pretty nasty out. Very windy, putting down the rain, aka a perfect time to do a little field testing.
I was already wearing the jacket but grabbed the Sam hat and the dog and we headed over to the mailbox.

The picture of the hat is poor iphoneography (will have to speak the the mrs about that) but you can see how the rain just beads up on both of these like a freshly waxed car.
The jacket is amazing and keeps you warm and dry and the hat did a better job than I even imagined it would.

Cross Pro-M.jpg
Cross Sam-M.jpg

I love these products and know that they will get some solid use in windy conditions and will work great. I typically don't head out to play in the rain but if I'm going and theres a chance of rain both of these guys will certainly be in tow.

That is great that it just beads up like that dude. That is one solid jacket and hat.

While it may not be as cold as it is other places, it was high 40s / low 50s this morning. My Cross jacket got it's first use, and I loved it! Definitely kept me warm without providing much bulk at all.

Funny to hear Cookie say he needs a jacket when its 50s. Us northerners would be like "oh yeah, break out the polos!" Lol, I'm sure all southerners need jackets when its 50s, that is cold for them.

Haha. I thought the same thing.

While it may not be as cold as it is other places, it was high 40s / low 50s this morning. My Cross jacket got it's first use, and I loved it! Definitely kept me warm without providing much bulk at all.

buuuurrrrrr hahaahhaha

This is great news. I love jackets like this that aren't bulky but still very warm.

I think it might have just jumped into thick jacket weather here. Snow and about 29* with big wind gusts.

The jacket felt fine taking the garbage out, but methinks any extended time in this weather could be too much for it.

buuuurrrrrr hahaahhaha

This is great news. I love jackets like this that aren't bulky but still very warm.

I know, I know. It's not cold for you dudes, but for me it's freaking frigid.

I know, I know. It's not cold for you dudes, but for me it's freaking frigid.

hahaha understood dude. Glad the jacket is great.

I think it might have just jumped into thick jacket weather here. Snow and about 29* with big wind gusts.

The jacket felt fine taking the garbage out, but methinks any extended time in this weather could be too much for it.

Good point dude. Also, who would want to play golf in 29* weather haha

these jackets look great. awesome that Cross sent these out to the MC guys!

I just got a preview of the 2013 Cross Golf Apparel, and all I can say is WOW!!! The colors, styles, patterns, WOW, they look unbelievable!

I just got a preview of the 2013 Cross Golf Apparel, and all I can say is WOW!!! The colors, styles, patterns, WOW, they look unbelievable!

2 thoughts -
1 - exciting
2 - you can't just tell us that and not share, at least a teaser!

Awesome. Incredible. I cant wait.

Ooooooooh.....Cross has really got my attention.

Back