2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor JRod still thinks this is a salad eating contest.
Silly man, we are playing golf here.

Pretty much whoever gets me on their team is guaranteed victory. Start PM'n your bribes.

Well they are guaranteed to see some crazy long drives and have a great time with a great guy. Wins will not be included however.

Poor JRod still thinks this is a salad eating contest.
Silly man, we are playing golf here.

I couldn't even handle the salad man I am gonna stick to Granola Bars and Cuban Food this time. CUBA LIBRE HERE I COME.

Well they are guaranteed to see some crazy long drives and have a great time with a great guy. Wins will not be included however.

True, I did win once that week though. AGAINST YOU AND JB.

True, I did win once that week though. AGAINST YOU AND JB.

That was just cause Puttin4cookiedough was playing soooooooooooo good.

Oh? my mistake. How are the teams being arranged then? I am sure OG would want to know as well. ( not that he'll remember)

Not that it matters but
A group/panel are taking indexes and perceived indexes and making teams based off of that

It's a THP secret

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

My guess?

By shoe size.

actually, it was done based on the differential between armlegth and pant size, divided by glove size.

Not that it matters but
A group/panel are taking indexes and perceived indexes and making teams based off of that

Well you saw how terrible I am so put my perceived index up to like 20.

TEAM THP will dominate.

Chunky, I'd drink with you, but:
1) I would be arrested for contributing the delinquency of a minor.
2) You have to stay up past 5:30 to see me really get started.

TEAM THP will dominate.

Ok this is funny.

TEAM THP will dominate.

Quoted because of truth, and hilarity. Silly Chunky is too small to drink or go on the big boy rides. Orlando or Vegas are not fun places for him.

Not that it matters but

That's obviously the best way to do it, but pray the season starts early in Ohio whoever is on my team haha!!

I am really REALLY excited to see how the Florida course plays from what I'm used to. I hope I transition well!

Not that it matters but

Just a FYI if it helps, I would say I'm anywhere from a 14-16 for me.

Sounds like another wager thread is going to be made :D

There are 8 months between now and the outing. Plenty of time to obtain a legit hdcp and not guess. I don't know if it's a requirement but they are easy to get....just saying

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

There are 8 months between now and the outing. Plenty of time to obtain a legit hdcp and not guess. I don't know if it's a requirement but they are easy to get....just saying

I agree Tadashi, I have an oobgolf hdcp, but I think in January I will go with GHIN for the new year to have an official hdcp.

Yes, I know. I can make one with the few rounds I have left for this summer. I live in Ohio so it is not like I'll be grooving a swing on a course much before the outing. I will be doing what I can though during the winter to be ready for the outing. Didn't know when they planned on grouping teams and thought I would share what little info I had.

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

Cool man. You are one lucky dude. Have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back