2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
only stage 2 though, I think

I think we have a clinger...hehe

He's here all week, dont forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

My favorite part of this outing in particular is going to be the first tee on the North course. I will call it Nube hunting. When the nerves set in and you realize you dont want to go left because that is your villa and you dont want to mess up your blouse that was neatly folded, you aim down the middle. Then the whole "I dont want to be an internet golfer" hits you even harder than the humidity does and you peel one off to the right past those fairway bunkers that line the entire fairway on the right side.

See that is where the Nube hunting comes in. Because that is the driving range. And the hunting part is you picking up a hundred balls seeing which one is yours, while the golfers on the range are hitting as they go caulk hunting.

First tee of THP Outing competition golf. First time swinging in front of all your forum mates. The desire to hit it straight. Bang, "Sir, we are going to give you another, because that one was just plain awful".

I was so frikken nervous on Sunday dude it was unreal. I was shaking:blob:

Just know I'm coming for you, so get off THP and hit the range

MattyCaulk Approved!

Says the guy that shortened his tapatalk signature by a few words so that his posts are now actually longer than it.

In a couple hours.

Quit trying to get TC to bail you out of your destruction at the hands of TEAM THP.

Dude I'm worried about the other teams. Team THP is not a blip on the radar:under:

I was so frikken nervous on Sunday dude it was unreal. I was shaking:blob:

The truth is people really dont think they will be. I know you were and our little joke on you did not help. But once you played with me for a few holes, you got better.

Hawk that was an awesome use of the word whifftastic! As for you being accused of whiffing that's absurd! They may go absolutely dead left but you definately make contact!

Teeing off is nerve wracking. It seems simple, but it is not.

you're right...we're on your face wiggling while you say 'thank you THP may I have another!'

Dude I'm worried about the other teams. Team THP is not a blip on the radar:under:

LOL - yep and I can still remember all those words that came out of your mouth. I knew we would be buddies after that shot. :D

What?! Little ole innocent me?!! :angel:

I'm pretty sure I said "Shoot" or "Drat" because I would NEVER use any type of unlady like language on the golf course :lashes:

Just ask GolferGal, Nerfny or Mrs. Golf4Life (tee-hee)

Teeing off is nerve wracking. It seems simple, but it is not.

I would imagine that the first tee at the Outing is completely nerve wrecking. No way to practice for it.

Hawk that was an awesome use of the word whifftastic! As for you being accused of whiffing that's absurd! They may go absolutely dead left but you definately make contact!

Exactly. I'm just going to aim 90° to the right.

I would imagine that the first tee at the Outing is completely nerve wrecking. No way to practice for it.

The funny thing is that I wasn't nervous at all for the rounds at the 2010 outings. Last year on Saturday at the first tee my hands were shaking. There was something on the line that day, though.

4 pages in the 2.5 hrs since I've been in this thread... Man it will be at 100000 pages by May 1!

I'm outing approved on the first tee of the Champion at PGA National. 2/2 FIR. It all went horribly downhill shortly after that.

Come on guys, when you hit a bad shot, it just makes everyone else relax a bit. Do us a favor and hit a bad shot once in a while. :D

I do love that first hole on the North course.

Says the guy that shortened his tapatalk signature by a few words so that his posts are now actually longer than it.

Funny, I went back and looked at my recent posts, and there might be 2 out of 50 that are short, f for effort

MattyCaulk Approved!

Dude, we are so in your head that you are going back and looking at your posts to see how long they were. You are done and the outing is 8 months away.

There's just something soothing about the sound of a Golfball ricocheting off of terra cotta! Or in spanks case bouncing off the walls and sploosh into the pool.

Funny, I went back and looked at my recent posts, and there might be 2 out of 50 that are short, f for effort

MattyCaulk Approved!

Yeah I know right? I mean most of them are awesomely incredibly caulk approved novels rather than 4-8 words of a single sentence. That is usually followed up with a huff, a defensive poorly witted retort and then a raised fist to the sky saying "why why why".

Dude, we are so in your head that you are going back and looking at your posts to see how long they were. You are done and the outing is 8 months away.

Well he said it numerous times. Just thought the biebs saw something I didn't, thought I might up missed the minimum word rule for posting

MattyCaulk Approved!

MattyCaulk Approved!

Matty they are in your head already buddy!:bomb:

Yeah I know right? I mean most of them are awesomely incredibly caulk approved novels rather than 4-8 words of a single sentence. That is usually followed up with a huff, a defensive poorly witted retort and then a raised fist to the sky saying "why why why".

Correction, JB:

wy...wy...wy

Well he said it numerous times. Just thought the biebs saw something I didn't, thought I might up missed the minimum word rule for posting

MattyCaulk Approved!

Is this English?

First it was 3 or less. Now 4-8, repent much? It's ok atleast I get on here everyday and post about something I'm proud to be a part of

MattyCaulk Approved!

Matty they are in your head already buddy!:bomb:

Poor team caulk. This one is over before it started. It was a valiant effort that wreaked of defensive bombs and lackluster retorts. Come May it will be like that one egg that comes cracked in the dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back