2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
email sent... the suspense is killing me!

I am in.

Email sent. Now I will need to find some roommates, haha.

Lol, I thought about waiting but I remember the Epochs and just sent my email to Golfergal.

Email sent!

Damnnnn. I'm really hoping there's still a slot on Friday.

Got my return email from GG (she is just awesome), so I am officially in!

Where you been bro? Was wondering if you were signing up because I haven't seen you. Glad you did!

I have been busy.

Two weddings and a bachelor party and two concerts since I departed PGA National.

But I will be there for sure

i got mine a little bit ago, i thought you werent officially in until you got ahold of the resort?

I love all of the excitement this is generating. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into this event for all of us to have this amazing golf weekend. Bravo THP!

i got mine a little bit ago, i thought you werent officially in until you got ahold of the resort?

If you received an email from GG you have first crack at making a reservation with the resort. I got mine and I am PUMPED!!

After seeing all the fun everyone had at PGA National, I certainly want to join in for the 2012 edition. For those of us who live in Orlando, is there a "golf only" option? Regardless, I want to participate.

ditto on both accounts. Except GG is more that just awesome... She totally rocks. Love the communication!

After seeing all the fun everyone had at PGA National, I certainly want to join in for the 2012 edition. For those of us who live in Orlando, is there a "golf only" option? Regardless, I want to participate.

No, it is a stay and play event only.

Is it full yet?

Got my confirmation email as well from GG! Stoked!!

GG: no need to apologize as we all know this is completely out of your hands (well unless you are the resorts IT person then it is your fault)! LOL

I am just so excited at the opportunity to spend a weekend with a bunch of THP'ers and can't say THANK YOU enough to GG and JB for all of the effort that you put into this for us!!

I have been busy.

Two weddings and a bachelor party and two concerts since I departed PGA National.

But I will be there for sure

Wow, that is busy. Awesome that you are in though. Glad you didn't miss the sign-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back