2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Whom else am I supposed to jaw with, OG...there is no room in that shed of his...lol
My bag is big and it's spectacular!
Yeah OG's woodshed is full...only problem is that you're barking up a tree that you certainly don't want to be barking up with this team.

Yeah OG's woodshed is full...only problem is that you're barking up a tree that you certainly don't want to be barking up with this team.

Jake my son, I'm gonna learn you my friend. I will help rally my team past THP! I'm a junk yard dog and I'm chasing you all up the Florida oaks
that dot the GC landscape

Woo Hoo, now you are talking my talk, DawgDaddy and barking go hand in hand.

Thanks you my friend, looks like Jake has to go defrost his brain due to his crazy talk

yea Jake has had one too many cold brewskis tonight. He is obviously delusional and needs help with his dream like state.

See what I mean :bulgy-eyes:

Jake my son, I'm gonna learn you my friend. I will help rally my team past THP! I'm a junk yard dog and I'm chasing you all up the Florida oaks

haha sic em junk yard dog! Old Jake and his super THP Team Mates are in for a rude wake up call come May :alien:... It just can't get here faster enough to put an old fasion school yard whupping on em!

This is fun, a lot more fun that listening to the hacks from TP and TH try to tell me they're going to beat me down at MC2.0. It's fun because I know that you at least have some sort of game Tad...well, at least until you show up and realize you're going to lose and you start pressing and suddenly you've found a hook that you never thought you had...or maybe it's a fade that turned into a full fledged slice. Or why the hell aren't those putts dropping for you? It's cuz you're about to suffer your first outing beat down, that's why!! :D

Jake you silly silly man.. you do realize that at the outing you are minus the greatness that is TC AND minus the awesomeness that is Marcawesome. WHat that leaves team THP with is a respectful team but certainly one that can and will be beaten. Now I do realize there are probably a trillion different combinations of team that attendees that could be aligned into and I am sure that all this delay in releasing the new team information is simply that JB and GG have gotten a few hundred yellow pads and are writing each one down and trying to figure out all the different combinations so they then can put up 10 teams against which team THP has the best shot of winning at the outing. Talk all you want my friend, with people like Tadashi, thebelbs, cookie, myself Dawgdaddy and even that crazy old man Gray headed to the party in Florida, that is all it is going to be, just talk!!

Jake you silly silly man.. you do realize that at the outing you are minus the greatness that is TC AND minus the awesomeness that is Marcawesome. WHat that leaves team THP with is a respectful team but certainly one that can and will be beaten. Now I do realize there are probably a trillion different combinations of team that attendees that could be aligned into and I am sure that all this delay in releasing the new team information is simply that JB and GG have gotten a few hundred yellow pads and are writing each one down and trying to figure out all the different combinations so they then can put up 10 teams against which team THP has the best shot of winning at the outing. Talk all you want my friend, with people like Tadashi, thebelbs, cookie, myself Dawgdaddy and even that crazy old man Gray headed to the party in Florida, that is all it is going to be, just talk!!

Have no fear Rhino. Jake most likely got all liquored up and will have forget what he said last night. :D

Have no fear Rhino. Jake most likely got all liquored up and will have forget what he said last night. :D

Truth to both WR and OG's posts!!

Poor Jake is sitting in the house all doped up on cold meds while it is snowing outside. Granted, it took him all day to draft that doozie of a post since he can't get out and play but he is trying.

It's cute seeing the confidence of puttin4wheredidthatslicecomefrom ever since he got his first victory in any THP event with the last MC. It has seemed to help him forget all of the previous failures.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Truth to both WR and OG's posts!!

Poor Jake is sitting in the house all doped up on cold meds while it is snowing outside. Granted, it took him all day to draft that doozie of a post since he can't get out and play but he is trying.

It's cute seeing the confidence of puttin4wheredidthatslicecomefrom ever since he got his first victory in any THP event with the last MC. It has seemed to help him forget all of the previous failures.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

This is pretty funny cookie! :laughing:

Don't forget you need to set up next to me at demo day so I can keep my eye on that beautiful new putter you have :D.

This is pretty funny cookie! :laughing:

Don't forget you need to set up next to me at demo day so I can keep my eye on that beautiful new putter you have :D.

HE will probably have that putter in storage or in his room during demo day OG. We don't bring our own bags out that day if you recall.

Yes indeed OG, he was on something last night whether it was alcohol or medication like Cookie said.

Well said Rhino! Tad and I, and others i am sure, will take on, and win vs any members of team THPeanuts. Even if tad and I aren't on the same team, we will be united in our goal of beating Team THP.

Well said Rhino! Tad and I, and others i am sure, will take on, and win vs any members of team THPeanuts. Even if tad and I aren't on the same team, we will be united in our goal of beating Team THP.

Preach! Preach! My brother....can I get an Amen!!!

My bad worked some weird hours last night. Makers Mark would be the ticket Cheers
IMG_1848.jpg

Nice Shark, might as well take a good pull and finish that jug off. Cant wait to see what team I am on so the official Outing banter can really start.

Don't know, a pull to finish that jug I still have to get something done this weekend just under 1/4 bottle left.Have to get my truck ready to R&R the big block. No matter what team anyone lands on I'm game for a good time with THP family crawlin or stumblin.

IMG_1846.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know, a pull to finish that jug I still have to get something done this weekend just under 1/4 bottle left.Have to get my truck ready to R&R the big block. No matter what team anyone lands on I'm game for a good time with THP family crawlin or stumblin.

IMG_1846.jpg

Dang brother! You drive that truck down to Cypress Gardens and we can have us a mud bogging contest :D

Does anyone ever know what Gray is blabbing aboot? Seriously Is that even English?

awww hell we will let you ride one time and you will be on the circuit :thumb: You can wear boots to so your feet don't get all dirty and stuff.

Believe me you will get whooped by the Frog.
I think we need a team of animals to come and swoop in on OG and demolish his woodshed. Between a bullfrog, a dawgdaddy, a white rhino, a war.eagle, a toad and an arydolphin, I'm sure we can come up with a plan to stop his game in its tracks.

I think it's hilarious that OG STILL doesn't even know where the 2012 THP Outing is being held at.

I think we need a team of animals to come and swoop in on OG and demolish his woodshed. Between a bullfrog, a dawgdaddy, a white rhino, a war.eagle, a toad and an arydolphin, I'm sure we can come up with a plan to stop his game in its tracks.

You guys er animals will never learn :confused2:. The Tower of Power's outhouse is protected by kryptonite, just like Superman.

I think it's hilarious that OG STILL doesn't even know where the 2012 THP Outing is being held at.

My bad :banghead:. I'm gonna wrtie Cypress Gardens and tell them they need to change their name. At least until after May :bulgy-eyes:

My bad :banghead:. I'm gonna wrtie Cypress Gardens and tell them they need to change their name. At least until after May :bulgy-eyes:
Yeah that might work! I know the first year we went to PGA Nat'l I kept telling everyone I was going to PGA West....on the east coast no less. I'm not real bright.

Just like you Ole Gray! ZING!!!

Yeah that might work! I know the first year we went to PGA Nat'l I kept telling everyone I was going to PGA West....on the east coast no less. I'm not real bright.

Just like you Ole Gray! ZING!!!

Good buddies and forever golf friends :drinks::friends:... That's my friend P4B!

Back