2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cow is Wet! So excited to see you back dude! Congrats to Castor and Dc as well. 2 great additions

2 things just popped into my mind....

1) Will Castor Hades and dhjkelly take the same flights over from Europe to get to the Morgan Cup?

2) If I'm not selected for this Morgan Cup, I'm coming back there....and serving as WCBM's caddy. I love that guy!

People are getting really creative in their vids. DC Brad may be my new favorite person on the forum, sorry everyone else that thought they were my favorite (probably more than 1).

I think Castor needs to play and volunteer. Apparently the guy can work the camera well

I think Castor needs to play and volunteer. Apparently the guy can work the camera well

I think he bought the better software, and equipment

He's in here! haha

Congrats to tonights 3 new Morgan Cuppers! I thought the videos were tremendous--I am going back to watch them again. Amazing that someone is coming from Finland to participate.

WCBM is this years cookie!

Just got caught up on the videos, definitely some good quality and entertaining ones tonight...Congrats fellas

3 more awesome videos, congrats guys!

dcbrad is hilarious. That is all.

Hawk just wait until we play around together in the QCA sometime, I'm just gettin started!

I was crying the first time I saw his videos. HIllarious.

Thanks JB! Glad you guys liked them, was worried they would be taken as more goofing off then serious. Glad the judges picked up on my humor!

dr. brad is in the Morgan Cup baby. boom!

i'm almost as excited as i was when my baby was born when i was selected

this is awesome!

How excited are our wives right now. Probably not as excited as us. #truestory

At least he got to eat golden corral for 15% off. *crying laughing*

Hey, I thought it was a fair trade. HAHA

When I saw dcbrad's video in Ohio I thought he would be in. Judging by the videos he will definiltey add some character to the MC. Plus he's buddies with Tyno so that makes him OK.

Hey ddec, I'm looking forward to meeting you, possibly a late April, early May road trip?!

Thanks again guys, my after selection thoughts are coming up here in 5.

Link isn't going to video bro

Not sure why I can't copy it....

Hey bro when I click that link it takes me to my videos...hahaha

Don't start crying tyno, just giving you a figurative bro hug over the intertubes.

Thanks so much guys, I am working on getting back on the PM's!

WCBM- Fear the Beard! I love it dude! Welcome back to the MC!

Castor Hades- Your videos were damn impressive! Congrats!

Dcbrad- Your videos cracked me up, welcome to the Morgan Cup!

Don't start crying tyno, just giving you a figurative bro hug over the intertubes.

Brad. Fantastic video dude. I'm thrilled for you and you are a a funny dude! Love the personality!

Also, glad the cat was only scared.....LOL!

nice thoughts buddy. You better be careful offering to take THPers out to a buffet.

Congrats, gentlemen. Your videos were fantastic.

I absolutely love the RockyIV montage from WickedCoolBeardedMan. I only wish you would have yelled "Drago!" After running up the hill. That may have won the entire Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back