2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCBM....I dunno who that guy is but his beard is wicked and he has got great taste in clubs......LMAO!

Plus, I started laughing when you said "boss"....you musta said that to me 50 times last year....Classic!

I predict a Sonic run in our future...LOL

hahahaha you better believe it bro!!

Pretty sure I'm a Castor Hades homer now. I need to meet this guy and hope some of his coolness rubs off on me.

I second this.

Are we going to have a Tim/Tim roommate reunion this year?

Just gave my boy Tim a quick call. Man he sounds more excited this year than he was last year.

If it is possible.... I am!!

I enjoy Castor. He's been a great guy to get to know in the workout thread and even in there he's super inspirational. I think that young man has a lot to bring to the table and I bet his personality leaves a lasting imprint on this event.

Ace is a rock. A positive guy who will bless any Captain with his presence o their team. I'm thrilled that he gets to do this again. Talk about a guy who gets it.

Congrats to all of you who've made it so far.

Wow, those were 3 sets of phenomenal videos!!

Brad - you had the wife and I cracking up man, you are going to have a blast throughout this experience!

Castor - awesome messages man!! Finland representing man and you have an adorable little girl!

Tim - welcome back bro and great videos dude. Really enjoyed the bio and using the 2012 Morgan Cup as the theme!

Welcome guys and again, awesome videos!!!

I want to know what kind of camera Caster Hades used too, it's so clear!

No kidding, phenomenal clarity and videos! I was stunned.

Are we going to have a Tim/Tim roommate reunion this year?

I'd be honored dude. We got lost in a crap ton of places looking for all of big Tim's stuff hahahaha

For some of you guys that dont know Castor Hades that well on here, I would like to share a quick story with you (i hope he doesnt mind) A few weeks back in the Signup thread there was some talk about who was signing up and why some people werent trying out. I had said that with the new baby and everything and my wife out of work it just wasnt in the cards. To that point I had never spoken a word with this man in my life. I receive a PM from him. I will summarize for you. He basically said that he had gone through some of the same stuff and had a young daughter and my post struck a cord with him. He then proceeded to offer me half of the entrance fee if I entered and was selected. I was absolutely floored and still am to this day. A guy I never spoke with from halfway across the world would make such an offer speaks volumes to the type of person he is. I couldnt be happier for him and hope that his selection is good karma coming back to him. I hope he is okay with this but I really thought it should be shared with you guys.

That's an incredible gesture and a perfect example of why he bolongs in the Morgan Cup and at THP>

Congrats guys! I have not had a chance to watch the videos yet but I am sure they are stellar based on what everyone else has done. I will check them out shortly.

Excellent job guys! This Morgan Cup is going rock & roll :guitar:

For some of you guys that dont know Castor Hades that well on here, I would like to share a quick story with you (i hope he doesnt mind) A few weeks back in the Signup thread there was some talk about who was signing up and why some people werent trying out. I had said that with the new baby and everything and my wife out of work it just wasnt in the cards. To that point I had never spoken a word with this man in my life. I receive a PM from him. I will summarize for you. He basically said that he had gone through some of the same stuff and had a young daughter and my post struck a cord with him. He then proceeded to offer me half of the entrance fee if I entered and was selected. I was absolutely floored and still am to this day. A guy I never spoke with from halfway across the world would make such an offer speaks volumes to the type of person he is. I couldnt be happier for him and hope that his selection is good karma coming back to him. I hope he is okay with this but I really thought it should be shared with you guys.

How cool is this. I am guessing he is sleeping but he gets to wake up as part of the effin Morgan Cup!

Amazing story there! Its people like this that make it a community with a passion for golf...Thanks for sharing Dev

Nice job guys. Congrats on getting in the MC 2013!

I effing love this place. LOVE.

The MC13 is going to be PHENOMENAL!

I just know this place is amazing. Some of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes is crazy. Happy to be a part of it

Congrat's go out DC BRAD, Caster and WCBM those were some really great videos. Enjoy it let it soak in a few then enjoy it some more.

I'd be honored dude. We got lost in a crap ton of places looking for all of big Tim's stuff hahahaha

Yep, I left stuff everywhere I went last year....hahahaha....and WCBM had to drive me around to find it....it was awesome....I would be honored to room with him again!

Brad - "Mom its what they call us, but we dont have computers, wait dont call the police" LOL'd

That story shows why this place and the people that belong to it are amazing!!!

Dev, thanks for sharing that bro....and what an amazing gesture by Castor....like you said....good karma paying off!

Brad - "Mom its what they call us, but we dont have computers, wait dont call the police" LOL'd

lol that one hit home with me. When I got to test TM irons a couple of years ago my dad thought I was involved in something illegal. When I first saw that video I was cracking up.

I feel like congratulating all 3 of them again because I truly feel more excited for them than anything. 3 HUUGGEE assets to the MC2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back