2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a camera on the first 5 nights, but I'll be driving tonight. I'll have to see what I can do should a miracle selection occur, but unfortunately, it won't be immediate reaction.

I'm nervous for tonight as well. Obviously not as nervous as the past five days but still nervous for quite a few of you guys. So many great THPers.

Yeah the ones that Jane posted Jane been great to see.

Haha this auto-correct or whatever happened here made me LOL. Sounds like Native American talk. "Man see meat." "Man eat meat. Jane bring meat to man." Haha ok back on topic.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

I hate this thread popping up because it reminds me that I will probably be more nervous tonight than the lest 5 nights combined.

That's fine though because I couldn't be happier for those chosen and can't wait to see 3 more tonight.

I have like 4 or 5 THPers that I am really pulling hard for. Good luck everyone. I am off to work,,

TT on iPad

I hate this thread popping up because it reminds me that I will probably be more nervous tonight than the lest 5 nights combined.

That's fine though because I couldn't be happier for those chosen and can't wait to see 3 more tonight.

Yep, that's how I'm feeling tonight will be for most, if not all hopefuls.

I think a week plus worth of nervousness and emotions will lead to some really great initial reaction videos

Can THPers pm me their cell numbers? Sometimes it's just awesome to shoot texts rather than pm's.

Any and all! I ain't discriminatory...

TT on iPad

Can THPers pm me their cell numbers? Sometimes it's just awesome to shoot texts rather than pm's.

Any and all! I ain't discriminatory...

TT on iPad

PM otw

I'm ready for tonight. Of course this is probably the most nervous I have been because there has always been a tomorrow night. I'm not sure that I will be that upset though because I understand all the ways I can support the event and support THP. And I'm already in the Outing which is an equally great event in its own regard. Good luck to everyone who hasn't had their number called. And to the ones who have and will be called tonight good luck and look forward to sharing in the journey with you in some form and fashion.

T-minus 4:15 until last chance Friday.

Yep, I'm nervous.

I hope I get to use this tonight!

null-5.jpg

Tapatalkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back