2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're forgiven.......as long as I get a favorable matchup on Sunday at the 2013 Morgan Cup. You know, someone I can handle on paper.

Jake it is!!

Man this is exciting to follow along :D

30 minutes until the Albatross Club tie in is announced. Wow, sweet!

yup can't wait for that.

Tick Tock

I'm gonna get in trouble for continually checking my phone at work!

Man, I'm still thinking about how great it feels to know SRI is returning. I fully expect it to pay off for them in 2013. I think the 2012 MC got an amazing amount of content a number of the items in their line-up. I'm having a hard time justifying any reason to remove my MC gear from the bag.

Great to see Cleveland coming back again!

Or me sitting at desk when I should be up doing work in the classroom/darkroom

It has been announced in a new thread.

Here's a tip to any Morgan Cup hopefuls: JOIN THE ALBATROSS CLUB

Your welcome. :act-up:

Blown away. That is freaking awesome.

This whole thing is just getting better and better. The only way to make it even more better is to have me in it :D

Excellent tie in. As was stated before, this is great incentive to join a program that needs no motivation- as what you get for your donation exceptionally exceeds the monitary value. Awesome news.

I am really thrilled to see Cleveland/Srixon to get so much love from THP's members and them being a big part of the Morgan Cup. When I first got back into golf about 7 or 8 years ago, I was a Cleveland hoarder. I had a small Cleveland staff bag, the first set of irons I bought for myself were the Cleveland TA6's, I had a Cleveland HiBore driver, a Cleveland Launcher Three Wood (one of the best three woods I have ever played with, my Dad is now gaming it), and Cleveland CG10's wedges, Cleveland towels, a Cleveland polo, and so many Cleveland hats, you could wear a different one for two weeks straight without ever wearing one twice. People would always joke with me, "are you sponsored by Cleveland or what". It's because they put out a damn good product and at more reasonable prices. Just getting back into golf, that was my main reason for gaming Cleveland. I still have my Cleveland wedges and the Mashie FW is the best fairway wood I have ever played, far and away.

It's just awesome seeing a company develop and becoming what we see them as today, knowing you were gaming their equipment years ago when very few others were. Keep up the great work, Cleveland/Srixon.

Blown away. That is freaking awesome.

pretty cool news for your team buddy.
good to know you'll be rocking a team of great THPer's without even knowing who they are yet!

Awesome to see Cleveland/Srixon return to the MC!!! Great company with some awesome equipment. One of my favorite OEMs. Gonna be some lucky staffers that land this sponsor.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I have so many ideas of what I want my videos to be, but I know they will in no way end up that way. The production value of my imagination in no way mirrors my actual ability.

I have so many ideas of what I want my videos to be, but I know they will in no way end up that way. The production value of my imagination in no way mirrors my actual ability.

Dude we got this!!

Here's a tip to any Morgan Cup hopefuls: JOIN THE ALBATROSS CLUB

Your welcome. :act-up:

An excellent tip for sure, why would you not???

I hope the B.Asha will be available for 2013 MCers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back