2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and for the record I'm on the crap list because I tried to shake JB's hand at the AC outing. That is why I didn't get to try the smooth challenge or get any stuff from the van. So I won't even bother applying to the MC. Sorry JB. Ill try and make it up to you.

My guess is that the person already knows and is busting with pride. Can't wait to see who it is. And JB with the possible no singles announcement. I can't imagine that we would not have a Sunday singles match
Hummmm....who hasn't been posting today..........

My guess is that the person already knows and is busting with pride. Can't wait to see who it is. And JB with the possible no singles announcement. I can't imagine that we would not have a Sunday singles match
Agreed, as being the person behind a captain last year this is a lot of work and not something that can be sprung on someone.

I am excited to hear about the 4th captain. I wonder who the lucky person is.

excited to see who captain #4 will be tonight!

Agreed, as being the person behind a captain last year this is a lot of work and not something that can be sprung on someone.

Yeah but how cool would the response be if it was?

4th Captain Being Announced Tonight.

What a great opportunity for someone. Will be checking for the update.

Way to go out on a limb there.

I had the chance to check out some Cobra equipment yesterday at Golfsmith in Indy. I had seen a lot of it before but never hit any of this year's stuff. First thing I looked for was the AMP Forged irons. They had them in stock but unfortunately did not have a demo to hit. I had seen the regular irons in person but not the forged before, and WOW they are gorgeous. I could definitely put them in my bag. They give me the exactly look at address that I like and they are just SWEET looking, and I love the orange grips on them, they feel great.

I did get the chance to hit the 7-iron from the S3 pro set, the 7i is a blade and it felt marvelous! Hadn't swung a club in about a week and I was striking it great every time. These definitely surprised me, I wasn't expecting it to feel so great. If the AMP Forged feel anything like this then they would be a sweet package of great looks and great performance.

Also got the chance to hit the AMP driver for the first time, and it lived up to my expectations. Can't judge distance at all because I was hitting into a net about 20 yards away but it had a great feel off the face like it was just rocketing off. Love the finish on the crown and the overall looks of the club. I'd love to get this out on the course to try and see what kind of distance I get out of it. The feel off the face reminded me of how the regular Fit feels on a nicely struck shot. I don't think the TA feels as hot off the face as the standard Fit, thats why I compare it to the original.

Overall Cobra has a great line of clubs. Can't wait to swing the AMP Forged as soon as I track some down.

i'm taking a guess in my head and i'm pretty sure i'm right about this one...to me, it just makes sense.
but jeez, who knows...

i'm taking a guess in my head and i'm pretty sure i'm right about this one...to me, it just makes sense.
but jeez, who knows...

That's what makes it all fun though. Either way, team dotcom is gonna have an awesome captain leading them.

I have no idea who it could be. I do think that it will be someone very well deserving and someone who will be great to work with. I know that's gotta be what Chunky was thinking just prior to War and I being announced. Right Chunky?

but jeez, who knows...
Im already a Captain...

and that's why my wife will never be allowed on here..............LOL!
Last year he had the reason he was a captain, now he is a forum leader. I can't really complain. He asked me if I was okay with both in advance.

Oh man, way to burst bubbles chunkster

lol....you guys are a riot.

All you did was show me that my husband spends way more time on here then I knew.

hahaahaahha. echoed by every wife and or significant other on here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back