2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

I'm having a hard time focusing on work and school. All I can think about is sharing an awesome experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Dude, you still got 60+ days to get thru/

Been busy the last few days and haven't had a chance to post in here. So pumped for everyone that got into this event. Cant wait to follow your journey and read about the new irons. Should be an awesome time, but then again every THP event is an awesome time!

Congrats to those that are part of this event. This is a club testing I am especially excited for, maybe more than any other club testing here for a while.

Looks like my plan is to get in Thursday at approx. 8:00 PM. If anyone needs a ride or even wants to split a hotel room on Thursday night I am open to the idea. I will be getting a rental car for a week since I am doing business in Florida that week.

Looks like my plan is to get in Thursday at approx. 8:00 PM. If anyone needs a ride or even wants to split a hotel room on Thursday night I am open to the idea. I will be getting a rental car for a week since I am doing business in Florida that week.

I will keep you posted. That might be my plan as well.

I'll leave Friday morning I think. 2.5hr drive from Jacksonville.

I'll leave Friday morning I think. 2.5hr drive from Jacksonville.

Probably less. It was only about three hours from Tallahassee for me.

I will keep you posted. That might be my plan as well.

This is all an elaborate blutroll.

Damn it sounds like too much fun will be had by all!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I may even entertain the crown and hit some mb's if everyone wants a good laugh

Man this event can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see how the clubs are and put something new in the bag, forged or not they all look great and we are going to have a blast! Keep you cuddling to yourself BG, I always thought you had issues and now you've proved it lol. No spooning!

Man this event can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see how the clubs are and put something new in the bag, forged or not they all look great and we are going to have a blast! Keep you cuddling to yourself BG, I always thought you had issues and now you've proved it lol. No spooning!

No promises.

I was looking at flights and they're not unaffordable. This event will be a treat. I have full acceptance that all expectations will be surpassed.

No promises.

I was looking at flights and they're not unaffordable. This event will be a treat. I have full acceptance that all expectations will be surpassed.
No doubt about it.

I can guarantee you this, blu;

The golf you play in Florida in January will be better than the January golf you play in Wisco.

No doubt about it.

The golf you play in Florida in January will be better than the January golf you play in Wisco.

And perhaps better than Ohio Golf in Jan.

This weekend cant get here fast enough, looking forward to meeting some guys Ive never met before, testing some awesome gear at an amazing resort and having a good time

No doubt about it.

I have hit a ball off of turf since October 12th. So there's that.

I have hit a ball off of turf since October 12th. So there's that.

I haven't swung a club since September.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Zenger, can't wait to hear how you like these irons. Could be a perfect fit with your ball striking abilities!

I haven't swung a club since September.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yay blades! Hahha. It sure is going to be interesting.

So I'm browsing flights. Who wants to golf Friday? I could potentially fly in Thursday or maybe early Friday.

So I'm browsing flights. Who wants to golf Friday? I could potentially fly in Thursday or maybe early Friday.

Im going to guess most people will be there to golf friday, last time we played early afternoon and it worked out well leading into dinner.

Im going to guess most people will be there to golf friday, last time we played early afternoon and it worked out well leading into dinner.

The resort could not have been any more accommodating for us Friday and Sunday. First class all the way.

Back