2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

My flight choices stink. Only good flight choice I have for a return leaves at 1130 Am on Sunday....

Appears I'll have to miss Sunday Round. :beat-up:

I'll be arriving in Orlando around 5:00 on Thursday and will be staying near WDW for the night. I'll be heading up to the resort on Friday so I'm good for a Friday round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just gets more expensive. I wonder if Tampa would be have more flight options.

check there for sure, Ive flown into there before with MCO didnt work out

Just gets more expensive. I wonder if Tampa would be have more flight options.

Tampa was cheaper for me I the way out so it's possible.

Might have something in the works to just stay from Thursday to Thursday.

I'm planning to be there before lunch on Friday, so an afternoon round would be awesome to loosen up the 8 hour drive cobwebs. I looked into flights, but I'd have to drive an hour to the airport here which connects to Charlotte, 90 minute layover in Charlotte and then the flight down. Then getting a rental car and driving the 35 minutes to Mission Inn. When it all came out, there was no significant time savings for the added expenses, so I am going to drive down super early on Friday morning.

I should be there on Friday by lunch. I'm down for a Fri. afternoon round as well.

2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

I can't wait to hear your guys's thoughts. Bummed I didn't get in but really happy for the guys that did! I'll be watching closely on the thoughts of the blades!

Last edited:
Tampa was cheaper for me I the way out so it's possible.

If you're arriving on that thursday, let me know. I am planning on fly down on Thursday and golfing Friday. But I would be leaving Sunday.

If you're arriving on that thursday, let me know. I am planning on fly down on Thursday and golfing Friday. But I would be leaving Sunday.

No issues. I can certainly take you back to the airport on Sunday since I'm heading back into Orlando anyway.

No issues. I can certainly take you back to the airport on Sunday since I'm heading back into Orlando anyway.

We, my friend, will be in touch.

I wish this was happening tomorrow.

Fupresti blugold. I'll be arriving Thursday as well. Leaving Sunday early....

Thursday and Friday round??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Zenger, are you planning on missing the Sunday round of the event?

Zenger, are you planning on missing the Sunday round of the event?

I don't want to. But literally no flights coming back. Might have a look at Tampa again

Ill be getting in between 5:00 and 8:00 PM depending on flight so I'm out for a Thursday round.

I will be getting in later Thursday. But I really want to golf Friday.

I don't want to. But literally no flights coming back. Might have a look at Tampa again

Have you checked Sanford? Melbourne? Maybe just try finding a flight from somewhere to Atlanta, then work on a flight the rest of the way.

Have you checked Sanford? Melbourne? Maybe just try finding a flight from somewhere to Atlanta, then work on a flight the rest of the way.

Also I could give you a ride to Jacksonville Sunday evening - might be flights from there.

ag_ualogo_3.gif
United
Flights 1657 / 5407
Flight 5407 operated by SKYWEST DBA UNITED EXPRESS
1 Stop

Depart: 4:50 PM
Orlando, FL (MCO)

Arrive: 10:24 PM
Springfield, IL (SPI)

Connect in: Chicago
Total Travel Time: 6 hrs 34 mins
[fareNote]

[numberOfSeatsLeft]
Guaranteed Best Price
Select To See Price
total
per person
$296.80

I don't remember exactly what time we finished our Sunday round at Mission Inn, but I think we were in Orlando eating at a Mexican joint by 3:30.

Ahh didn't think to check Springfield. Stinks because my flight in costs me $88 and my flight out costs $300....

ag_ualogo_3.gif
United
Flights 1657 / 5407
Flight 5407 operated by SKYWEST DBA UNITED EXPRESS
1 Stop

Depart: 4:50 PM
Orlando, FL (MCO)

Arrive: 10:24 PM
Springfield, IL (SPI)

Connect in: Chicago
Total Travel Time: 6 hrs 34 mins
[fareNote]

[numberOfSeatsLeft]
Guaranteed Best Price
Select To See Price
total
per person
$296.80

I don't remember exactly what time we finished our Sunday round at Mission Inn, but I think we were in Orlando eating at a Mexican joint by 3:30.

Really kicking myself in the ass for not trying to get in on this now. At the time with the baby thing up in the air, I just couldn't, but now.....DAMN!

Back