2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I guess the defense of this place is getting rather thin after today...Its atrocious right now. Utterly attrocious.
Everything from the lack of intimacy, to the absolute joke of the conditions.

Texas wedge time

Its a US Open, if they stick anywhere near their historical past, it will not be an easier setup tomorrow. Expect more of the same.

Maybe we can get the chutt master a flight out for early morning lessons over on the putting green?

Awesome shot by day on 17

It's basically impossible not to be rooting for Day right now.

Not a good putt there from Johnson

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I guess the defense of this place is getting rather thin after today...Its atrocious right now. Utterly attrocious.
Everything from the lack of intimacy, to the absolute joke of the conditions.
Been a big fan, but it's gone to far, fire up the sprinklers tonight.

No, I just don't see the use to keep posting my thoughts. Many of these posts are basically heard every US Open; it's too difficult, the course is tricked out ,etc. A few bad breaks and everyone goes nuts, but it happens every single tournament at every single course. It's fine. I get it. We won't be seeing a THP event here.

I'm still enjoying what I'm watching and like the course.

Did they not even show Spieths birdie attempt?

I expect it to be worse tomorrow.

Same thing for JB Holmes. That's sad.

JB just got chambers bay'd.

It's now become an adjective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, another one. Great drive and in the rough...

Race is about to get tighter

Oh dear Dustin.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No, I just don't see the use to keep posting my thoughts. Many of these posts are basically heard every US Open; it's too difficult, the course is tricked out ,etc. A few bad breaks and everyone goes nuts, but it happens every single tournament at every single course. It's fine. I get it. We won't be seeing a THP event here.

I'm still enjoying what I'm watching and like the course.
I love the course, think it has made for some really creative shots, much more so than most courses. but you don't think the setup is a bit much?

Well someone did something

Yep, I'm a Day fan.

Oh Jason great birdie

Payback!!!

Back