2022 Hurricane Season Thread

Man this coverage is insane. Mother Nature can be scary

Weather channel keeps referring to it as Punt-a Gorda like it’s kicking a football to the opposite team. It’s annoying me.
Dolphin fans are probably triggered by that.

Is that about where Del Boca Vista is?

Dolphin fans are probably triggered by that.

Is that about where Del Boca Vista is?

No, Del Boca Vista would be the east coast without a doubt.

This coverage is nuts. You know it’s bad when the weather channel makes Jim Cantore get under cover. He’s in Punta Gorda and just had a 120mph gust almost take him off.

My Wife’s Aunt lives in Fort Myers and thankfully she evacuated.

This coverage is nuts. You know it’s bad when the weather channel makes Jim Cantore get under cover. He’s in Punta Gorda and just had a 120mph gust almost take him off.

Not gonna lie I was rooting for the wind there (so long as he was ok disclaimer)

You want to know how you know a partner is amazing.
When they reach out to you via text and say "Do you have a lot of members in the storm, can we help in anyway".

A handful today have done so because they care about this place.

Just got a text from the uncle in law. They're okay. Power is out but they have a generator so all is as good as it can be as they ride out this thing without a break for the next several hours.

Not gonna lie I was rooting for the wind there (so long as he was ok disclaimer)
It had him for about 30 seconds. He was hit by a small branch and he struggled to make it back to cover. Only the guy in the studio was worried about him, nobody with him went out to help.

It had him for about 30 seconds. He was hit by a small branch and he struggled to make it back to cover. Only the guy in the studio was worried about him, nobody with him went out to help.

and then he went right back out there haha. Maniac.

They live on a lake (not a major one, just a typical neighborhood one) and the water is rising
My uncle has one in his backyard, too. He is concerned about it.

I’m up in Orlando hunkered down at a hotel and it’s starting up here, it’s going to be a long night I think

Why are there maniacs driving around?

Can you find the blue dot? Irma. The eye came right over us. It’s happening again Tomorrow.

Attachments

• E1E62082-582D-40B5-A10E-4380B068D28A.jpeg
    E1E62082-582D-40B5-A10E-4380B068D28A.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 14

people never cease to amaze me

Back