Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Guys, I am unfortunately out for the 22nd. I have too many things due on Monday and Tuesday to free up that afternoon.

Have a blast, though.

You could shoot 160 and you'd still be an incredible playing partner. Don't shortchange yourself OG!

Check is in the mail :D. Looking forward to see you again and all the fine folks heading this way soon :thumb:

Are you bringing your oar...er....banjo for a sing a long OG?

Anything is possible up in them North Georgia hills :guitar: :D

Looks like I am going to miss the round on the 22nd. Just can't swing the day off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Are there any spots left? The more active I get on here the nicer I see the members are here and it really makes me want to meet and play with y'all. I've got to play with Ole Gray and Lefty and that was a blast.

Are there any spots left? The more active I get on here the nicer I see the members are here and it really makes me want to meet and play with y'all. I've got to play with Ole Gray and Lefty and that was a blast.

Send a private message to golfergal she will help u out

Good news for those on the waiting list I hope!

I looked on the website for Trophy Club today for the Mondya practice round and the early morning option for back to back tee times would be 9:32-9:40, 9:56-10:04 (Golf Now), 10:52 - 11:00 (Golf Now). We could also do 11:56 - 12:04. There is also a 12:52 Hot Deal on Golf Now for 50%, however; just for 4 players.

Good news for those on the waiting list I hope!

It sure is. I think we still need two more to finish the foursome. C'mon y'all!!! I wanna go!

I looked on the website for Trophy Club today for the Mondya practice round and the early morning option for back to back tee times would be 9:32-9:40, 9:56-10:04 (Golf Now), 10:52 - 11:00 (Golf Now). We could also do 11:56 - 12:04. There is also a 12:52 Hot Deal on Golf Now for 50%, however; just for 4 players.

For those of us who are seniors, I think you have to go through the pro shop to make reservations and get the senior rate.

The 22nd is looming, time to make a call on times.
It will be a two hour drive or so for me but I would like it early, 9:30 to 10:30, if possible. Golf Now doesn't show adjacent tee times so we will have to call.

Life has gotten in the way for me again, I will be in Orlando on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd, so I will be unable to attend :sad: I hope you guys have a blast! I will try to get in a trip to The Trophy Club sometime in early August maybe someone will be able to join me then.

I'm out for the 22nd. Work said they needed me. Poop.

Bump for anyone interested in joining me on the waiting list. GG might be able to add another foursome.

Bump for the evening crew.

I was able to Sqquueeezzzee in by the hair of my chinnie, chin chin . I can't wait to get to the Trophy Club and play some golf with some the finest of THP'ers !.

I was able to Sqquueeezzzee in by the hair of my chinnie, chin chin . I can't wait to get to the Trophy Club and play some golf with some the finest of THP'ers !.

Glad to read this.

4 week bump

Lefty78 and I are planning on a practice round at Trophy Club on Wednesday 7/24. Looks like the 7/22 outing has fizzled and also 60% chance of rain tomorrow. Anyone else interested?

Lefty78 and I are planning on a practice round at Trophy Club on Wednesday 7/24. Looks like the 7/22 outing has fizzled and also 60% chance of rain tomorrow. Anyone else interested?

I wish we could join you guys however we won't be able to swing it. Have fun and looking forward to your take on the Trophy Club.

We have a threesome playing the Trophy Club on Wednesday around 10 am. Cpljohnst, lefty78 and myself. There is room for one more. PM me if interested.

We have a threesome playing the Trophy Club on Wednesday around 10 am. Cpljohnst, lefty78 and myself. There is room for one more. PM me if interested.

I'm looking forward to your take on the Trophy club. I wish we were able to make it but since we can't, take a pic or two :golf:. Have fun guys!

I still haven't given up on getting in a round at the Trophy Club before the Invitational, I am in Valdosta today and will be tied up with Lynne's surgery Tuesday and at least Wednesday of next week. Hopefully after that life will slow down a bit and I can make it up. Have fun guys, I am like Bill and I too am looking forward to your take on the course.

All you guys not working everyday and getting to play mid-week mid-morning practice rounds make me jealous. Maybe I could take a Friday afternoon off some time soon if anybody wants to do that.

All you guys not working everyday and getting to play mid-week mid-morning practice rounds make me jealous. Maybe I could take a Friday afternoon off some time soon if anybody wants to do that.

Count me jealous as well. My practice round will be Friday August 16th, lol.

My wife and I will be getting in Thursday night. How many Friday rounds are being planned? Morning and afternoon or just one? What about morning Sunday everyone leaves?

Back