BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Grilling Thick Cut Pork Chops tonight.

@JB @GolferGal did you all see the new WiFi controller for the Grilla’s?

@JB @GolferGal did you all see the new WiFi controller for the Grilla’s?
Yes sir. With our MEATER not much is needed, but it’s nice to see. Still have the best insulation I have seen in the category.

Yes sir. With our MEATER not much is needed, but it’s nice to see. Still had the best insulation I have seen in the category.
We did! Whenever our current Grilla craps the bed, we will definitely look at that one.
I’m thinking hard about ordering the new unit. It’s an easy swap and since I never got in on the MEATER it’d be useful. Still love my Grilla to death, used it all through the winter.

I’m thinking hard about ordering the new unit. It’s an easy swap and since I never got in on the MEATER it’d be useful. Still love my Grilla to death, used it all through the winter.
Yeah it’s a solid unit for sure. We have added a number of accessories to ours like the jerky rack, which is really more of an expandable cooking surface, grease catch and of course their outdoor kitchen

Yeah it’s a solid unit for sure. We have added a number of accessories to ours like the jerky rack, which is really more of an expandable cooking surface, grease catch and of course their outdoor kitchen
Bang for buck, they’re hard to beat for sure.

Bang for buck, they’re hard to beat for sure.
I haven’t used a better unit until you get into the 2k price range and bring Mak and a few others into the mix.

cooking up a Santa Maria tee tip tonight for dinner! I need to use the Traeger more
3B5ECD02-201C-4B82-A016-333E62127B06.jpeg

I’m doing a hard ponder on the grilla for my new place after some research after @JB posted what he had in the outdoor kitchen. My green mountain is good but I’ve had to repair twice after each of the last two winters. They were great and sent parts for free but with move it is probably time.

Yes sir. With our MEATER not much is needed, but it’s nice to see. Still have the best insulation I have seen in the category.
Love the MEATER

Should be ready about the time the leaders are looking at those birdie putts on 16.

Attachments

• 5DE27977-02E2-4696-99B8-458EAF026D1B.jpeg
    5DE27977-02E2-4696-99B8-458EAF026D1B.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14
Costco pork chops are 🔥

For next weekend though 20210411_130302.jpg

Us too. We were early adopters back when they were still a pre-order. And have used it ever since
I need to get a new battery in mine

did some baby backs on the grilla. decided to do 3-2-1. pulled them off after the 2 hours in foil, and noticed the temp had dropped. couldn’t get it back up, so took everything apart and the firebox wasn’t lit. but the auger was feeding pellets in. shut it down. vacuumed everything out. turned it back on and it worked fine. the ribs were fantastic too.

did some baby backs on the grilla. decided to do 3-2-1. pulled them off after the 2 hours in foil, and noticed the temp had dropped. couldn’t get it back up, so took everything apart and the firebox wasn’t lit. but the auger was feeding pellets in. shut it down. vacuumed everything out. turned it back on and it worked fine. the ribs were fantastic too.
Have you been cleaning it after each use?

no. will now though.
One of the best things we did was buy a small shop vac to just keep by the outdoor kitchen area. One quick run through and some new foil on the deflector plate and its as good as new

Local restaurant founder and a place we have done a THP Event dinner at called Peg Leg Porker. Fantastic food and the new books is written by him.

Back