Big Break Atlantis

Love big break! Not sure who is this years Mallory or Sara but I will be tuned in for sure.

Cant wait...Go Allison!

Seen her golf in person so I have to cheer for her

Gotta love the all girl cast especially when they go somewhere tropical so they can wear bikinis!

Merged with the current thread.

We took a vacation to Atlantis last year. It was beautiful! I'm excited for this season of Big Break.

should be a good season

The last couple of seasons of this show have been entertaining for me. I'm sure I will check out a few episodes.

Saw the preview of this last night....Hawt chicks playing golf...wahoo!

Looking foward to see how this season plays out. Looks like nice views both on and off of the course.

looking forward to this one for sure!

Bunch of hacker chicks who can hardly cut it on the Cactus Tour. I wont be watching a single episode. If I want to see T&A that can't play, I will just watch Natalie Gulbis.

They are obviously getting desperate for ratings. I have not really watched since the Kaanapali show. It's a bunch of hacks with huge egos who can't even make it on the mini tours. It's painful to watch.

None of these people ever make it on the tour aside from Tommy Gainey.

Bunch of hacker chicks who can hardly cut it on the Cactus Tour. I wont be watching a single episode. If I want to see T&A that can't play, I will just watch Natalie Gulbis.

They are obviously getting desperate for ratings. I have not really watched since the Kaanapali show. It's a bunch of hacks with huge egos who can't even make it on the mini tours. It's painful to watch.

Wrong side of the bed this morning?

That means more episodes for the rest of us.

Kevin

Matt Every
Ryan O'Toole
James Nitties
Kristy McPherson
Shophie Sandalo

I want to watch, but it'll make me miss Atlantis. I went there for my honeymoon and can't wait to get back.

I want to watch, but it'll make me miss Atlantis. I went there for my honeymoon and can't wait to get back.

Liz and I went there in 2005, its a fantastic place to say the least.

I like that the Big Break Atlantis Preview show was on the tv schedule today about 6 times and not a single one was actually the preview. Instead they were school of golf and pga equipment show. Well played golf channel, nice joke ya played there.

Liz and I went there in 2005, its a fantastic place to say the least.

It is a spectacular place for sure, we have only toured the aquarium while we were there on a cruise ship, I would love to go back a stay for a while.

hot chicks in tight shirts smacking the crap out of a golf ball - whats not to love ?? Difference is these girls are hot, not just "golf hot" like Creamer, Gulbis, Munoz, etc - I'm talking really hot. I hope there's one that will approach what Sara Brown brought to the last Big Break:bananadance:

Speaking of Sara Brown; I'm a little surprised neither her or Carling Coffing branched out more in the media. Especially Sara with her girl next door look and personality. I fully expected her to go the route Blair O'Neal went but with more wins.

I'm looking forward to seeing this year's cast and I agree with the others who generally prefer the seasons featuring women over those featuring men.

Hoping they tweak the format some more as well as to have any elimination be much more golf centric than challenge centric. I think any elimination should be decided by no less than a 3 hole playoff if not more. With editing they can fly through that.

If this happens hopefully it will allow the best players to win or at least stay longer instead of be eliminated as in the past.

I'm very much looking forward to this. Anything that has golf and that my wife will watch, i'm in.

Back