Big Break - Indian Wells [Spoilers]

I've been lucky enough to meet "Shank" the past couple of years in a local tournament. He has won his flight (A flight obviously) the past couple of years and it always comes down to him and his brother. I watched the dude shoot a 64 on a Donald Ross design course here in Ash-Vegas. He has a ridiculous amount of game. He's super nice and takes time to talk to folks who were there watching. I hated seeing him go.

Go Canada! The final two are both the little Canadian boys! Best Season ever!

I was hoping Carl would have made it to the final, but I'm glad will got kicked off.

I still wish Shank was in it.

David's gotta lot of heart...as he proved in those countless eliminations challenges. Should be interesting.

Tonight the golfers beat the athletes, which is what usually happens. And it's what would have happened a long time ago if they'd played real golf. But, I will say Carlsbad can work the ball like a *&^(*&D. That big cut he hit out of the fairway bunker was amazing.

Tonight the golfers beat the athletes, which is what usually happens. And it's what would have happened a long time ago if they'd played real golf. But, I will say Carlsbad can work the ball like a *&^(*&D. That big cut he hit out of the fairway bunker was amazing.

Totally agree that the two best golfers, besides Shank, made it to the final show.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I really wanted Carl or Shank to make it to the final but it will still be very interesting to see how the next episode plays out

Wills first show to actually play more than one hole of golf and he gets kicked off. Saw that one coming...he was carried by the top half of the money board all show.

I think David takes it home, definitely has the confidence to do so.

Carl, ugly swing but has got some game. Hope he makes his dream of a Jamaican Olympic Golf Team a reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished watching it on DVR and I am pulling for David, I wanted Carl to beat Kent when he had him down.

I think David takes it home, he has been staring down the barrell of a gun for several shows and always pulls it out.

That fairway bunker shot Carl hit was almost as good as the one Stricker hit yesterday!

Kent has a little chink is his armor but that 30 footer he rolled in to not be eliminated was huge. It should be a good match but David takes it.

I think David takes it home, he has been staring down the barrell of a gun for several shows and always pulls it out.

That fairway bunker shot Carl hit was almost as good as the one Stricker hit yesterday!

That's the only benefit from being in multiple elimination challenges. David has had to play to stay on many occasions. Kent has had to do it once.

Wow, canada must be going nuts!!!

It should be a great final, honestly this was kind of the one I was rooting for. David has shown a ton of grit and talent, but I think Kent has the raw talent and will probably come through in the end, but it should be an awesome final.

Kent and David are the two I picked as my favorites to win it, but Kent got lucky that Carl choked on the tee box to let him back into the match. David has shown tremendous heart these last few episodes and might just pull out a win. Should be an excellent finale.

I think David has to be the favorite. Kent really hasn't had to do much to hang around this long and could possibly let the nerves get to him in the final............

What a great night for Canada.

I really liked seeing that much golf. The better players won. I say let them play nine holes for eliminations each week. More golf!

Will be a great final with two deserving players.

I think David will somehow win the whole thing but Kent seems to be the only one this season that could actually compete in Nationwide events. I think the final will be pretty good but I'm sure it will be some sloppy golf. I just hope whoever wins does a better job then Bucky "Mike" Perez did when he played at the Children's Miracle Network and finished in the bottom 5 missing the cut.

I've doubted and been critical of Will the entire competition, but he actually surprised me by playing better than I expected in those three holes. 2 putts that came up a combined 3 inches short kept him from being in a playoff. (Having said that, I still think David would beat him 70-80% of the time.)

Maybe in the final David will keep his ball in play. There was some ugly golf going on in that show but at least they played golf for a change. Although I think David has more game than Kent, he makes a LOT of mistakes that he has been able to recover from. Sooner or later he's gotta fall doing it that way.

Wow, canada must be going nuts!!!

It should be a great final, honestly this was kind of the one I was rooting for. David has shown a ton of grit and talent, but I think Kent has the raw talent and will probably come through in the end, but it should be an awesome final.

This will be a good final, for sure. When Petey came back, I was hoping he would end up in the final. Besides Kent and David, I think Petey has the best game.

This will be a good final, for sure. When Petey came back, I was hoping he would end up in the final. Besides Kent and David, I think Petey has the best game.

I hope you're joking, I think we are all forgetting about the "legendary ball striker" that could beat anyone in an 18 hole match, and is "more likely to chip it in, than bogey" when off the green. That guy was soooooo Good.

Is it just me or should the season be longer than 10 episodes? This would allow for more actual playing of golf. Also, even though from US, I'm so glad Will Lowery left the competition. I don't think I could take hearing him refer to himself in the third-person anymore. "Will Lowery, do you want this." "Will Lowery, you don't want this." Just shut up and play golf.

Back