Blind Ball Testing Review Thread

I've thought the same thing Duey. But one thing I have really taken away from testing out a ball, is how much more I concentrate on each shot I have been hitting. Really trying to work the spin, focusing on my swing off the tee to prevent a slice so I dont lose one. If I focused on my game everytime I play, like I have while I have been while reviewing and looking for results from this ball, I would be a better player.

Well said...wonder where I can get some balls that I am really afraid of losing?

I actually didn't do that at all. I often hoped I wasn't going to lose them haha. I did play a different ball on holes that I knew were high risk towards the end.

I actually didn't do that at all. I often hoped I wasn't going to lose them haha. I did play a different ball on holes that I knew were high risk towards the end.

I thought about doing that on a few holes, but just went with the mystery ball. I hate losing balls, no matter what kind they are, but definitely hated sinking one of these into the water.

Your water = my forest

Stupid hazards.

Lost another one today, down to 2. I love being longer with my irons. Nothing stellar today. Shot a 44 with 19 putts, blah. Ball did what I told it do I was just telling it all the wrong things. Iron play was solid and saved my butt more than once. Struggling with poor decisions in the short game and it showed today. Eager to hear what the heck I have been hitting so I can go buy some. I had more putts than I wanted, but I love how this ball rolls on the green.

Sounds like this ball is the real deal for most of you testers. Looking forward to the reveal

The ball will be announced today.

I continued to play my OLD OLD Ball X yesterday, were on like the seventh 18 hole round now, lol. I'll try to post a picture when I can, but this dude is getting pretty ugly to say the least. Its almost yellow at this point with a few scratches and scrapes, but no cuts at all. It's starting to look like I feel, haha.

B330RX or RXS or a new ball like that from Bridgestone:bridgestone:

I'm excited to find out, but like chunky, I think it's a Bridgestone and I have said from the start I reckon it's the RX. I've enjoyed the ball, with what time I've had with it, and if it's not the RX well, I'll probably give it some time in my bag.

I have enjoyed Yorkem's friend in this thread. He has flip flopped more than a soccer player in the World Cup...hehe

I have enjoyed Yorkem's friend in this thread. He has flip flopped more than a soccer player in the World Cup...hehe

I think when true experts like myself start getting involved, things get real :alien:

LMAO. You are so right. But I said from the start I didn't like it off the tee due to loss of distance. I just found out that I lost that distance no matter the ball. LOL I was just about to say I was a flip flopper.:bridgestone::bridgestone::bridgestone::hippo:

Really excited about this, but sad at the same time. Having a great time not knowing.

I'm excited to find out, but like chunky, I think it's a Bridgestone and I have said from the start I reckon it's the RX. I've enjoyed the ball, with what time I've had with it, and if it's not the RX well, I'll probably give it some time in my bag.

I think it's a Bridgestone, but not that one. Either way I will be surprised as if it is the ball I think it is, well, let's just see what happens when it is announced. I have my guess and I hope I am right as it could be a real eye opener for just about everyone.

This thread will explode with the banter about switching, "I can't believe it", "I knew what it was all along" and general praise for this ball, it is a solid performer.

I'm certainly wondering what it is, feels like a Nike.

I still have 3 and am heading out today for the last round as a "blind" tester, this ball has been a blast to play the 6 rounds I have used it and I want to again thank THP and the mystery ball company for the opportunity, I will be surprised if this ball is not a premium ball. I have a guess as to what it is and think it is from a company that I have never gamed any of their golf products.

Looking forward to it!

I continued to play my OLD OLD Ball X yesterday, were on like the seventh 18 hole round now, lol. I'll try to post a picture when I can, but this dude is getting pretty ugly to say the least. Its almost yellow at this point with a few scratches and scrapes, but no cuts at all. It's starting to look like I feel, haha.
One of the two I have left it pretty nasty as well, looks like it sat in mud for a few weeks. Well, with as wet as it has been down here, technically it has.

This thread will explode with the banter about switching, "I can't believe it", "I knew what it was all along" and general praise for this ball, it is a solid performer.
I'll be the first to say, I have no clue what it is. A lot of people are saying Bridgestone, but I have only played the e6, and that was for about half a round, so I wouldnt be able to say for sure if that is what it is or not. It could be a nike, but who knows. To be honest, I have no idea what brand the ball is. I do believe it's close to a premium ball do to it's attributes.

Okay the anticipation of finding out what the new ball for my game is! I'm not saying it's the best ball in the world, but it fits my game better than the TM TP Black and it's really durable! I really like this ball.

Wow, After keeping up with this thread i am just dying to find out what it is. Sounds like an awesome all around ball. Sounds like it performs as a premium so there would be nothing better than to find out its in one of the lower price points.

I think i have an idea of what this ball might be but i'll save it until the release what it is so i can say "I knew it!"

Okay the anticipation of finding out what the new ball for my game is! I'm not saying it's the best ball in the world, but it fits my game better than the TM TP Black and it's really durable! I really like this ball.

Ive said the same thing bullfrog, it may not be the best ball on the market...but this ball works quite well into my game.

Back