BMW Championship - FedEx Cup Round 3 [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Kuchar keeps it going. No reason for him not too with the year he's had so far.

Charley Hoffman gets left behind. He had his round of a lifetime and don't see him playing at the same level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have to agree with thanks on this one. kuchar is playing some unreal golf but no way hoffman plays like that again. i like the guy and all but he was just in that zone i guess.

i also think that phil will continue to struggle. pains me to say it, but he could seriously play himself out of the tour championship.

Moobs is gonna have a strong comeback...look for a top 5 from Overton.

• Admin
Yah Overton has massive moobs also...From now on he shall be known as Moobs Jr.

Do we see Tiger play better? Does he go out and prove he deserves to be on the Ryder Cup team this week? Maybe. I agree on Kuch, he finishes top ten again. McILroy seems to be an every other week golfer so this is his week to not show up. Fowler could also have something to prove and have a good week.

i'm just having a tough time pulling for overton any more. i actually use to quite like him, but after his b*tch fest when he lost to appleby, i turned my back on him

i'm just having a tough time pulling for overton any more. i actually use to quite like him, but after his b*tch fest when he lost to appleby, i turned my back on him

Yah he didn't handle that very well but that had to be tough. Shoot well and get owned by a 59. The guy has had bad luck twice but theres no excuse to act the way he did.

I think Jason Day and Adam Scott are going to be hot again. Day just seems to be on fire right now and Adam Scott is playing better golf the last two tournaments than I think he has done all year (if my memory serves me correctly...which it often does not).

I think Jason Day and Adam Scott are going to be hot again. Day just seems to be on fire right now and Adam Scott is playing better golf the last two tournaments than I think he has done all year (if my memory serves me correctly...which it often does not).

literally! 2 young australian bucks

Seems to me like they are doing the tee times and pairings different this year. With only 70 players in the field, I'm not sure why they are doing morning and afternoon waves, as well as going off 1 and 10. Maybe this is being done for consistency with normal Thurs/Fri, but doesn't seem like there is a big enough field for this to be necessary. Personally, I think sending everyone off of 1 and in one wave makes the tournament feel more "important".

As far as the pairing are concerned, I guess they are still paired by the FedEx Cup Pt standings, but their group order is randomized.

I'm with GG in that Adam Scott will make a great run this week. I also think Stricker will have a great showing and as much as it pains me Overton will likely to well. Luke Donald may have a great week, but I don't see him lasting down the stretch. This would be a great time for Zack to win!

I'd like to see Kuchar win it all. I've always liked him. He decided to finish college, he's been grinding it out, he always seems to have a smile on his face. I don't know much about him, but he seems like a genuinely nice fellow.

Imagine GG seeing Adam Scott remaining "hot" this week....haha. I happen to agree though, only hot for different reasons, I think he'll remain hot on the golf course and should have another high finish. Kuchar will be ready to bounce back after a bad weekend last week and I expect him to be right near the top all week long. Personally I think all 4 of the Ryder Cup captain selections will play great this week, I see Tiger winning with Zach Johnson playing in that final group with him on Sunday.

How could I forget Brandt Snedeker!?! He played great last week and was on the short list of guys who could win the thing. He'll need to move up a couple of spots to qualify for the TOUR Championship and I think he'll do it. He played well last year at Cog Hill and I think he'll do it again.

I'm wearing my 'I *heart* Brandt' tee shirt this weekend
How could I forget Brandt Snedeker!?! He played great last week and was on the short list of guys who could win the thing. He'll need to move up a couple of spots to qualify for the TOUR Championship and I think he'll do it. He played well last year at Cog Hill and I think he'll do it again.

I predict that Tiger is going to rock the house this week.

On another note, I will be at this tournament on Saturday, and then will be playing the course (from the same tees and with all the grandstands and everything) on Tuesday.

On another note, I will be at this tournament on Saturday, and then will be playing the course (from the same tees and with all the grandstands and everything) on Tuesday.

you lucky dog , I knew you would be there! Wish I was in Chi-town with you

That is AWESOME looper! Play great and have fun!

you lucky dog , I knew you would be there! Wish I was in Chi-town with you

That is AWESOME looper! Play great and have fun!

Thanks, fellas. I will start a new thread this week so I can put up some pics of the tournament and pics from us playing the course. I am pumped!

One-T: Just make a long vacation out of it... up to Chicago and then off to Florida.

Thanks, fellas. I will start a new thread this week so I can put up some pics of the tournament and pics from us playing the course. I am pumped!

One-T: Just make a long vacation out of it... up to Chicago and then off to Florida.

that would be the most awesomest trip ever, but I have to go to Jasons wedding this weekend. btw, he still knows he owes you if the reds make it to the WS

Gotta agree with GG, Jason Day seems to be playing the final pairing for the past couple of tournaments. So maybe this time he can put it together for 72holes instead of his usual 54holes right now.

The Matt Kuchar and Charley Hoffman pairing seems good. Wonder how Hoffman will play this week.

Personal favourite pairing? AK and CV, that's the one I would wanna watch :)

i'd like to see him get a little retribution on 18 this year. man, every time i see a replay of that i feel sick for the guy.

Back