BMW Championship - FedEx Cup Round 3 [Spoilers]

Frederik Jacobsen needs to get a bigger shirt and tuck it in

Brian Gay who happens to be playing with Fred Jacobsen and his untucked sloppy shirt is looking very smooth as usual today. I am a big fan of the black on black with white belt/hat/shoes combo.

I like the playoffs, season long excellence is rewarded, but there is opportunity for the proverbial "9-7" team (NFL reference), i.E. Tiger, or Streelman, or Slocum from last year, to get hot and win the thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Gay who happens to be playing with Fred Jacobsen and his untucked sloppy shirt is looking very smooth as usual today. I am a big fan of the black on black with white belt/hat/shoes combo.

Brian Gay could have taken a nap in the time its taking "shirt" to find his ball. -Jeff Overton

Speaking of your boy Overton, I tune into the live@ coverage on pgatour.com and the very first shot I see is ol Sunshine teeing it up on that par 5 they're covering and sure enough he hits his tee shot and the second he makes contact he's pissing and moaning, lets go of his club and frowns as the ball bounds down the fairway. YES, the fairway. He needs to frickin smile once.

Lots of fashion talk on the live feed today.

So far today, TW & Phil are going opposite directions.

So far today, TW & Phil are going opposite directions.
When is Tiger going to start a tournament out on the right foot? Doesn't it seem he's been over par in the early going quite a bit lately?

Does anyone here think that Tiger can pull this one out?

Go Kuch! My favorite player is looking good :clapp::good:...... I have been a fan of Kuch since he first came on tour. You got to like the guy.

good thing Tiger can't make a put or he would be in the lead today!!!

Cant stand him. He seems like the mouth-breather knuckle-dragger type.

I don't have a clue what a mouth-breather knuckle-dragger type is? It's a free world so you can say what you think. With that said he is still my favorite regardless of what type he is to others.... Hell that sounds like something we hunt down here in Georgia. Mouth breather knuckle head dragger :angry:

It was more of a response to "You got to like the guy". lol
I don't have a clue what a mouth-breather knuckle-dragger type is? It's a free world so you can say what you think. With that said he is still my favorite regardless of what type he is to others.... Hell that sounds like something we hunt down here in Georgia. Mouth breather knuckle head dragger :angry:

nope tigers missed like six or seven of his last eight fairways and just not playing well he hits some good shots gets a lucky break then chokes on the putt he's purely hanging on for dear life at this point

Poults is looking quite good after a disasterous start too.

good this be tiger's week? is he back? can he win the fedex cup? could he shock the world, again?

NOPE!!

good this be tiger's week? is he back? can he win the fedex cup? could he shock the world, again?

NOPE!!

I have said for a while now that I don't believe Tiger's career is over but I definitely don't think he will do anything this season. I think he may be rusty at the start of next season too but I expect to see at least one win from him next year.

With all the THP Golf Outing news and Burner release info I have forgotten that there is golf being played this weekend.....

Back