Wow, that is a great game but I'm truly sorry to hear that. I was lucky enough to see my father in laws perfect game last year its something that you will remember for a long long time.

The title of this thread just melted my brain. Great job, congratulations on a new PR!

thanks everyone! ill be re-living that last shot for awhile haha.

That's amazing!! I'm sure you'll get your 300 some time. I have yet to break the 200 barrier but I don't bowl much. Congrats again!

Congrats on the game

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

299? ... bummer!

Gotta be the worst score in bowling. Well done though. :clapp:

Not really a bowler but I can definitely appreciate the skill it takes to do something this incredible.

I'd say bowling a 299 is like kissing your sister, but in this case I'm sure it's more like a really hot step sister.

Good on ya bro.

Well done!!

Holy cow - congrats man!! Sorry you missed that 7 pin. Still quite the accomplishment.

Tappin' from my iPad!

impressive job man!

That's realt awsome! I know how you feel though. My friend Ryan bowled a 299 and was more pissed than happy. Still very impressive.

like the title says I bowled my high game of 299 stuck the 7 pin....pretty pissed.

Well done at that! I know it must suck getting that close, but none the less that is a great total. I have not bowled in years but back when I did I don't think I was ever over like 210/215. 299 is a place I know nothing about.

Ahhh, the one that got away... Still something to be proud of, congrat's.

Wow very nice!

That's awesome! Congrats for sure.

Awesome game. Just think at least it wasn't a 299 in golf, then u would really be pissed. So close yet so far

Congrats on the great game, bummer about the 7 pin.

Congrats man, 299 is an insane score. I cannot even get that on my bowling app on my phone.

Congrats on the great game.

well done , the first time i bowled 299 i was so pissed ,then i went the next day and played again and did the same another 299.. the next day i got my 300.. wow i was happy. lucky i was only playing my wii... well done the best i actually ever got 256 in the real game.. i have seen a guy get 299 and he was not happy when we played competition and i guess i understand why he wasnt happy.. hope one day you get your 300 anyway

What kind of balls do you have in the arsenal? I doubt it was with a house ball lol

If you did it once, you'll get a 300. Or if you're like me, you'll bowl for 18 years and have one 299, a couple 290s, and about ten 279s. And only have one 700 series. lol. I averaged between 196 and 199 for like 12 freakin' years. Never once got my average over 200.

I've also played golf for 38 years and never made a hole in one.

Kevin

If you did it once, you'll get a 300. Or if you're like me, you'll bowl for 18 years and have one 299, a couple 290s, and about ten 279s. And only have one 700 series. lol. I averaged between 196 and 199 for like 12 freakin' years. Never once got my average over 200.

I've also played golf for 38 years and never made a hole in one.

Kevin

Or, if you're like me, you'll bowl maybe once a month and struggle to break 100. :D I'll just stick to golf.

shot 757 for the series which was another disappointment haha it was one of those nights where I bowled my best but still walked away upset because i was so close to two great achievements. Im using an Ebonite Mission 2.0 , its a great ball.

Back