Bridgestone e6 Yellow Testing Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Thank you all for offering to test out the new Bridgestone e6 Yellow golf balls. Here at THP we always want great feedback from tons of people when it comes to new products and Bridgestone Golf has decided to let THP members try out their new golf balls pre-release. The names of those selected is listed below. We might be getting more of the yellow golf balls in so if you don't see your name on the list below hold tight because you may still have a chance to test them. I promise to let everyone know if/when we get more of the yellow golf balls in. Plus remember this is just for the yellow golf balls so if you selected that you would like to test the orange or both the orange e6 are still on their way so you may be selected for those. We have three requests from these testers:

1. Be as thorough as possible. We want to know about look, sound, feel, distance, spin, durability, and overall performance. We want to know how well this golf ball works for your game that you have been fit for by the Bridgestone Fitting Team.

2. Be honest. We want 100% honest feedback and that is all we ever ask for.

3. Keep us updated. We want to know how they work for you and if you are able to put them through multiple tests, keep this thread updated with your findings.

limited-edition-e6-golf-balls.jpg

Your job is to give them a thorough testing so that other readers can find this info helpful and make an informed decision on the best golf ball for their game. Why play any ball, when you can play the "best" ball for your game through fitting.

If you see your name on this list, you must send a PM to me and include your name and shipping address. We will be sending out golf balls as early as today if you can get me your address in time.

Failure to post or review the golf balls that are sent to you will take you out of the running for future testing of products. Thanks and we can't wait to hear your feedback!

e6 Yellow Testers:
White Rhino
Gray Golf
thedue
Vadim
Hawk
sethg
Dirt_guy
Minarets
imscottr
Nuevo_eph
claycribbs
Barberakb
ddec0418
Osahar
SeeMoreGuy
BlueTitan
rsd1244
OldeAtlanta
crazygolfnut
RonInThornton

Chunkylover77
Johndeere10
Bridges

Last edited:
PM Sent. I can't wait to get mine. Thanks for the opportunity.

YAY! I was just thinking about how much I wanted to get my hands on these. Now I might be able to use them next weekend. Thanks a ton to Bridgestone and THP :)

Sweet! PM sent. Thanks again Bridgestone and THP for this opportunity to play with something new.

• Admin
I wrote this in the main text but I know it's long so if you just skimmed through it I just want to remind everyone that we might be getting more of the yellow golf balls in so if you don't see your name on the list below hold tight because you may still have a chance to test them. I promise to let everyone know if/when we get more of the yellow golf balls in. Plus remember this is just for the yellow golf balls so if you selected that you would like to test the orange or both the orange e6 are still on their way so you may be selected for those.

Can I ask one of the testers... If possible, to please take a picture of the Bridgestone yellow next to the Srixon yellow? I wanna see how they compare.
Thanks.

looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on these balls going forward.

have fun testing you guys!

Thank you THP and Bridgestone for this opportunity. I love the e6 but on some occasions I find myself hitting that competitors yellow ball cause it is much easier to see. I am glad you have taken this step and will have these on the course as soon as they arrive. Danilo, I have one of the other balls left and I will take a pic for you. I believe on the main thread somone did that as recent as yesterday if you want to look there.

Congrats everyone...enjoy testing out these bright new balls! I'm particularly interested to hear how easy/hard they are to find among fallen leaves.

Any help in the leaves would be nice, only thing bad about fall golf is finding your ball.

congrats to you guys. have fun testing. :)

This should be a really fun test for all selected! Excited to hear the reviews on these. I know there shouldnt be a different between the white E6's but something about a color on these balls makes them easier to hit for me.

Awesome, can't wait.

I´m so stoked for you guys! I had to withdraw because of the weather here in Sweden, but maybe next time. I think there might be a round or two left of the season as the first snow melted away this weekend.

I´ll follow your testing with great interest!!!!!!!
/McK

Congrats to the testers selected! I am looking forward to reading about your experience with these balls.

I thought I posted here, but don't see it now. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for allowing me to try these out and post my thoughts.

Can't wait to get going, I wish they were down South here with me. The weathers nice.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

PM sent! This is quite exciting to be able to test something new! Thanks a lot to :bridgestone: and :thp: !

Are these for sale in stores yet? I have not seen any here in San Diego

Are these for sale in stores yet? I have not seen any here in San Diego

Not in most areas. THP is usually part of an early testing program for the forum members to try things out pre-release. There is a thread to sign up for these as well as other threads for more product testing each month.

Ok thanks -
BTW I found an e7 yesterday while looking for my hooked e6 - probably hit one of my longest drives ever with it! very long and seemed to fly quite straight too!

pm sent.

thanks again for the opportunity!!
im excited to play em. i love the yellow z stars

I just got back from playing golf and found this thread. Thanks to THP & Bridgestone for the opportunity to test this new version! Bridgestone has been my ball of choice for quite some time now and to have a chance to try one of their new products, is most appreciated. Now if my wife KellyBo finds these in the mail box, she might hide em from me :angry:. She loves the competitors yellow golf balls so she will be jealous to say the least.

If any of the testers play the E5, I'd love to here a comparison of the two. With fall upon us in NC, I'll probably grab a dozen orange for myself, but if the greenside spin is severely lacking as compared to the E5 I may pass.

YAY! I was just thinking about how much I wanted to get my hands on these. Now I might be able to use them next weekend. Thanks a ton to Bridgestone and THP :)

We need to go test these out somewhere next Sunday!

Back