Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

I really hope so man. You'll love it!

I believe they'll have other J40 drivers there for people to hit that will be similar to the specs of our's. Stock PX shafts and all that. Now Tmex and Ddec with their Tiger shaft drivers might want to hide theirs! :D

Ohhh, I really want to put a sky mark on TMex's driver.

I was going to bury mine to hide it like a dog does a bone.

I reviewed a 3 wood and had it at demo day last year. When I got it back it looked like someone popped up a cinder block not a golf ball. I've never seen such a sky mark. WOW!

sorry about that:bulgy-eyes:

I really hope so man. You'll love it!

I believe they'll have other J40 drivers there for people to hit that will be similar to the specs of our's. Stock PX shafts and all that. Now Tmex and Ddec with their Tiger shaft drivers might want to hide theirs! :D

Tiger and Marcs are too good for the shaft I chose. Its for mere mortals

Lol I slacked but here is my order!

J40 Fairway Woods (different shaft on the 14* than the others):

14* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 Stiff
16* w/ Diamana Kai li 80 Stiff
18* w/ Diamana Kai li 80 Stiff

J40 Hybrid
:

3h 21* w/ UST VTS Silver Stiff

Grip:
BSG Tour Velvet Cord

Hi tmex!

J40 Hybrid
:

Grip:
BSG Tour Velvet Cord

now that's a bold order! 14,16,18 fairway woods! Remember when you hated fairway woods?

J40 Hybrid
:

Grip:
BSG Tour Velvet Cord

That is alot of woods. Nice order man.

Im digging that setup tmex. Lots of options for you to go HAM with.

--
Tapatalk2

Hey TC!!!!!!!!!! Love you guy.

Thanks fellas. There is a definite method to my madness :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Nice order there TourMex, definatly very interesting so its kind of like a 3 wood, 5 wood, a 7 wood and then a 3 hybrid?

I like where you're going with that order @marcawesome!

Nice order there TourMex, definatly very interesting so its kind of like a 3 wood, 5 wood, a 7 wood and then a 3 hybrid?

Think it's more 3W, 4W, 5W, & 3H. Very interesting nonetheless!! So, this leaves 8 clubs outside of the driver and putter. What are we looking at? 5-PW followed by 2 wedges?

Think it's more 3W, 4W, 5W, & 3H. Very interesting nonetheless!! So, this leaves 8 clubs outside of the driver and putter. What are we looking at? 5-PW followed by 2 wedges?

Exactly.... Ill be esplaining my thoughts when the woods come. but definitely had some good talks with TC and I'm stoked. Ill never think of having a bad shot off the tee :).

Exactly.... Ill be esplaining my thoughts when the woods come. but definitely had some good talks with TC and I'm stoked. Ill never think of having a bad shot off the tee :).

6 head covers will fill up the bag nicely. Ha

I saw Cookie post and figured he had just received his woods

can't wait to hear more. It's certainly an interesting set up. As always I know there is a method to the madness of Marcs.

Bold order Tmex, I reckon youll have about 6 yards worth of distance between the 14 and 16 degree, and about 9 between the 16 and 18.

Good luck buddy.

J40 Hybrid
:

Grip:
BSG Tour Velvet Cord

Bold order Tmex, I reckon youll have about 6 yards worth of distance between the 14 and 16 degree, and about 9 between the 16 and 18.

Good luck buddy.

Completely different flights though with the 14 and the others.. I think the gaps will be fine.. Definitely method to the madness.

Looks like TMEX is taking a cue from somebody from the first Morgan cup and ordering a bunch of 5 woods....LOL

What could be better than this?
Spoiler
DSC_0528.jpg

Well, you could do this:
Spoiler
DSC_0529.jpg

And you could get that done 4 dozen times!
Spoiler
DSC_0530.jpg

Jeebus cookie. Golf ball haul FTW!

Nice haul cookie!

Now that's a birthday gift!

Back