Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Holy Haul, Cookie. That's awesome!

Nice looking Customs Balls Cookie. You saving them for the MC or will you game them in Orlando?

Thanks guys!

Nice looking Customs Balls Cookie. You saving them for the MC or will you game them in Orlando?

They will be in play immediately. I will play balls provided by Bridgestone during the event.

Let's just hope I still have some a month from now. :D

Those are sick golf balls cookie. Nice.

Nice cookie, like the purchase

What could be better than this?
Spoiler
DSC_0528.jpg

Well, you could do this:
Spoiler
DSC_0529.jpg

And you could get that done 4 dozen times!
Spoiler
DSC_0530.jpg

Dude those are sweeeeeet.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I wonder if we will see all of those "Cookie was here" balls all over Grand Cypress next weekend. I say there should be a prize to the person who finds the most hehe

Nice purchase there Cookie! Only someone from Team Hackers could be that awesome

I wonder if we will see all of those "Cookie was here" balls all over Grand Cypress next weekend. I say there should be a prize to the person who finds the most hehe

It will be just like an Easter Egg Hunt!

hey Cookie do you have any of last years RX Yellow balls? I remember the yellow on the RX being duller than the yellow on the e6. Could just be the pictures but these look brighter, more similar to the e6.

hey Cookie do you have any of last years RX Yellow balls? I remember the yellow on the RX being duller than the yellow on the e6. Could just be the pictures but these look brighter, more similar to the e6.

Yes, I do. Just snapped the below photo and did not use the flash or make any modifications to it before uploading. 2012's definitely appear a bit brighter in person.

2011 on left. 2012 on right.

DSC_0532.jpg

Yes, I do. Just snapped the below photo and did not use the flash or make any modifications to it before uploading. 2012's definitely appear a bit brighter in person.

2011 on left. 2012 on right.

DSC_0532.jpg

The color of those years remind me of the color of the e6 from last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am hyped about getting my wood and hybo, but I am ultra stoked about getting the wedges and irons. Can't come quick enough.

Excellent, thanks.

I am hyped about getting my wood and hybo, but I am ultra stoked about getting the wedges and irons. Can't come quick enough.

same here. I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with the wedges next week at the outing. Man they can't get here fast enough. Really looking forward to throwing them in the bag

same here. I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with the wedges next week at the outing. Man they can't get here fast enough. Really looking forward to throwing them in the bag

Me too man. I really need a fresh 60º wedge. I can't believe that the outing is next week.

Wow up this morning and there was an email on my phone from UPS!!! Too bad it was for the shoes I just ordered. Oh well, for a minute I got really excited thinking that these could possibly show up before I left for the outing. I'm still guessing they won't, but man I'm excited for them to show. The J40 hybrid is the only club in the J40 line that I have yet to hit, so that is a priority next week.

Jeez Deano you had me nervous there for a second! I didn't think pre-outing arrivals would happen, that would have been an amazingly quick turn around.

I will say that having a 24* hybrid on order has me realizing just how big the yardage cap I have right now is. I go from the DPC 5 iron to an 18* hybrid....I find myself in no mans land quite a bit. Sure I can take some off the hybo but it'll take off 225 to 230 without notice and I'll overshoot the green by 20 yards. That's not fun!

that's a huge gap Jake! I'm sure that 24 will take care of that. I didn't think they would arrive pre outing, but damn I got excited this morning before realizing what it was.

Jeez Deano you had me nervous there for a second! I didn't think pre-outing arrivals would happen, that would have been an amazingly quick turn around.

I will say that having a 24* hybrid on order has me realizing just how big the yardage cap I have right now is. I go from the DPC 5 iron to an 18* hybrid....I find myself in no mans land quite a bit. Sure I can take some off the hybo but it'll take off 225 to 230 without notice and I'll overshoot the green by 20 yards. That's not fun!
I had that gap for a while. I went from my DPC 5i to my 19* Hybo and man it was frustrating, especially on long Par 3s or in to the wind. Going with the 5h for me was the perfect gap filler for the DPCs.

Freddie asked me to post this:

Have any of you Bridgestone staffers thought about considering one of the e series balls to use? I'm kicking it around, mainly because I spin the living crap out of the ball on Bermuda greens and having a ball that spins a little less would probably help me quite a bit. Last year at Reunion I had 1 ball that actually landed and released forward with an iron shot. Everything else spun back and a couple times it spun back quite a ways. Plus on green side pitch and chip shots I find that a Tour ball on those greens reacts way differently than I'm used to. I'm sure it's just a matter of getting used to that grass, but playing on it twice a year is all it would probably just be easier for me to get a ball that spins less to try to get it a little closer to what I'm used to. Not sure I'll do it...but it is definitely something I'm considering. The e5 is also has urethane cover so I would expect that would spin just as much, but maybe an e6 with the surlyn cover.

I play the e5 a lot during the Winter months Jake. It's a great golf ball. Good question too.

Jake I use the e6 quite a bit as it's easier on the wallet. I would have no issues with them. I'm going to have some RXS, RX, and e6 with me at the outing to see what works best. You are right though, the ball reacts different on those greens than they do up here.

Back