Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

That is a players bag if I ever saw one. The 4 hybrid was looked At a few time today, solid looking club!

That is one beautiful bag, P4B.

I got a delivery notice from ups for tomorrow. I get all excited and open it up. Its from budget golf. The shirt I ordered today will be here tomorrow. I thought for sure it was my fwys and hybs. got excited for nothing. On a side note that was fast on budget golfs part.

I wasn't expecting this so soon but it is time for the staffers to place are final orders. Irons and wedges!

Gotta love hearing from my awesome tour rep! Looks like the bag will be filled rather soon.

I wasn't expecting this so soon but it is time for the staffers to place are final orders. Irons and wedges!

Just saw that as well!! I am super stoked and already know exactly what to reply with!! :banana:

Just saw that as well!! I am super stoked and already know exactly what to reply with!! :banana:

I am sooo close. Just need to go with my gut on the shafts. Thinking about going with the same shaft through the wedges but will likely end up with the spinners in the 54 and 58.

I am sooo close. Just need to go with my gut on the shafts. Thinking about going with the same shaft through the wedges but will likely end up with the spinners in the 54 and 58.

Definitely spinners for me. A bit risky going the other route in my opinion. I have played the DPC's with the PX 5.5 and the wedges with the Spinners and really enjoyed what I saw in both of those combinations.

Cookie are you going 5.5 in flighted or non flighted?

Cookie are you going 5.5 in flighted or non flighted?

Flighted, that is all that I have ever tried in both the Pay it Forward irons and War Eagle's when I hit them some.

The spinners in the wedges are great shafts. Cookie you hit the 5.5 PX very well with DPC head you should crush.

Congrats to all the Bridgestone Staffers on completeing your bags and have two months to get used to your equipment!!

Congrats guys can't wait to see what you all choose! I love those DPCs!

WOW. I'm nervous now! At the outing I used the CB's a ton and I decided that I was going with them. I have to change my original order with my Tour Rep but man I gotta go with it. They are so sweet! Wedges are definitely going to be Black Oxide with Spinners.

Final orders! I can't wait to place it.

you still planning on DPC? I know that's the way you were leaning post-outing

you still planning on DPC? I know that's the way you were leaning post-outing

I am definitely going with DPC. I am talking things over with TC before I make my final shaft decision.

WOW. I'm nervous now! At the outing I used the CB's a ton and I decided that I was going with them. I have to change my original order with my Tour Rep but man I gotta go with it. They are so sweet! Wedges are definitely going to be Black Oxide with Spinners.

Wow, I was not aware of that. Nice move man - play what works for you!

Wow, I was not aware of that. Nice move man - play what works for you!
Yep, I did it. I am asking for the lofts to be bent 1* strong to match the DPC. Going with the 5.5 flighted shaft as well, that shaft felt great when I used it at the outing. Order looks like this:

J40 Cavity Back Irons 5-PW
standard length
standard lie angle
all lofts bent 1 degree strong
Project X 5.5 flighted shaft
Grips: Stock grips

Wedges:
J40 Black Oxide 52*, 56* & 60*.
Standard length & lie w/stock shafts and grips.

Golf Ball:
B330-RX

I'm not gonna lie, I flirted with the CB's multiple times over that weekend. They made me think more than I wanted to, but I'm pretty sure I'm staying DPC because I think it is one of the best iron heads on the market this year.

order is in!!! Went with the DPC PX 5.5 flighted. I wanted to go CB, but, i love the feel of the DPC.

order is in!!! Went with the DPC PX 5.5 flighted. I wanted to go CB, but, i love the feel of the DPC.

Same here. Had to change original order from 5.0 to 5.5 and also changed wedges to black oxide.

I will be honest - getting these irons is the thing I am most excited about for multiple reasons. I truly believe they will be my "game changers".

Same here. Had to change original order from 5.0 to 5.5 and also changed wedges to black oxide.

I will be honest - getting these irons is the thing I am most excited about for multiple reasons. I truly believe they will be my "game changers".

unless they are fixing your swing you are delusional hehe

well, having gamed the J38's for a while now, I have been dying to get my hands on the 40's. demo day made me realize I like the 5.5's. I was loving my trajectory

Back