Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

well, having gamed the J38's for a while now, I have been dying to get my hands on the 40's. demo day made me realize I like the 5.5's. I was loving my trajectory

you have 6.0 in the 38's right?

Got my order in. I am going with:

3-PW J40 DPC with PX 6.5 Flighted

54º, 60º Satin Chrome wedges with PX 6.0 Flighted

You lucky dogs.

Congrats on the orders guys, I see some very very nice iron and wedge sets being placed.
I think One-T should have gone with CB's.

Congrats on the orders guys, I see some very very nice iron and wedge sets being placed.

Agreed. He said he hit them great at demo day. Or so he says.

Solid order dude! I've been hitting the CB's a lot more now with the 6.0 flighted shafts and I actually like them much more now then when I initially reviewed them. I think you're really going to like them.

Yep, I did it. I am asking for the lofts to be bent 1* strong to match the DPC. Going with the 5.5 flighted shaft as well, that shaft felt great when I used it at the outing. Order looks like this:

J40 Cavity Back Irons 5-PW
standard length
standard lie angle
all lofts bent 1 degree strong
Project X 5.5 flighted shaft
Grips: Stock grips

Wedges:
J40 Black Oxide 52*, 56* & 60*.
Standard length & lie w/stock shafts and grips.

Golf Ball:
B330-RX

6.5 shaft. You're a beast dude! Nice order man, you're going to love it!

I am going for straight and not long. I have always gamed S flexed shafts in my irons and I figured I would try the 6.5's in these. I was hitting the C-Taper X well at the demo day and I loved the way it felt.

6.5, good lord!

I think they will work very well for me.

Great orders guys! I think you all are going to love what you get. Those J40s are awesome!

Does the final order include golf balls too?

Got my order in. I am going with:

3-PW J40 DPC with PX 6.5 Flighted

54º, 60º Satin Chrome wedges with PX 6.0 Flighted
Large jump in gaps from the 46* DPC PW to the 54* Wedge. Any change to your lofts of the DPCs?

Yep, I did it. I am asking for the lofts to be bent 1* strong to match the DPC. Going with the 5.5 flighted shaft as well, that shaft felt great when I used it at the outing. Order looks like this:

standard length
standard lie angle

Wedges:

Golf Ball:
B330-RX

P4B! This looks a lot like my order. I was flirting with going 2* strong on my irons. That's the only thing Im thinking about right now. It would put the bounce right with the DPC's so Im not overly concerned with that. Just wondering how it would impact how easy they were to play before. Im going iwht PX (non flighted) 5.0 or KBS. Imight hit up JB right quick haha.

P4B! This looks a lot like my order. I was flirting with going 2* strong on my irons. That's the only thing Im thinking about right now. It would put the bounce right with the DPC's so Im not overly concerned with that. Just wondering how it would impact how easy they were to play before. Im going iwht PX (non flighted) 5.0 or KBS. Imight hit up JB right quick haha.

I was just talking to Jeff from Bridgestone about going either 5.5 fligthted or KBS. Decision will be up shortly.

A lot of Project X love in here. I am going KBS Tours, been playing them for close to a year now and I am very comfortable with them.

Agreed. He said he hit them great at demo day. Or so he says.

yeah yeah...I did hit them great...ask TMex!

But, I like my DPC's...its why I got the 38 DPC's when it was announced I was a Bridgy staffer. to get accustomed to the irons. Say what you want ladies.

I was just talking to Jeff from Bridgestone about going either 5.5 fligthted or KBS. Decision will be up shortly.

Would love to know what he said.

It's ok cunky, er, One-T, you get what makes you comfy. :beat-up:

It's ok cunky, er, One-T, you get what makes you comfy. :beat-up:

hell yeah I will. Its not like I went from looking at CB to looking at hybrid irons. DPC FTW WTC MFer

Large jump in gaps from the 46* DPC PW to the 54* Wedge. Any change to your lofts of the DPCs?

Nope. All lofts are stock. I hit knockdown PW shots for the ones inbetween clubs. This has actually been working out pretty well for me.

standard length
standard lie angle

Wedges:

Golf Ball:
B330-RX

Very nice! So that will be a 6* gap between the PW and 52*, correct?

hell yeah I will. Its not like I went from looking at CB to looking at hybrid irons. DPC FTW WTC MFer

Sorry dude, I'm having "i heard from my tour rep" envy.

Nope. All lofts are stock. I hit knockdown PW shots for the ones inbetween clubs. This has actually been working out pretty well for me.
Good stuff, have been doing the same quite lately with the DPC PW. Love the half shots with the PW as of late.

Back