Bridgestone J15 Forged Wedges Preview

Love my J40 wedges, but these sound like they'll be awesome! Can't wait to hear the reviews on these from some lucky THPers.

Could 2 or 3 of these find their way into my bag?....I think yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely worth a swing or two. Good thing they come out right before my bday and this year is wedge year. But it's going to be hard to knock off the Rotex 2.0's for me.

These will get a close look and likely be in the bag. If they follow suit with the J40's. They will be exceptional. I love the versatility and feel of my gamers now. I'm expecting much of the same from the J15's too.

These will get a close look and likely be in the bag. If they follow suit with the J40's. They will be exceptional. I love the versatility and feel of my gamers now. I'm expecting much of the same from the J15's too.
I think im.going to get these regarless. The j40s have been the truth for me. I'll buy them and work my way into them.

I'm the same way Panda.

It's going to be a fun season!

I like the looks of these puppies! The sole reminds me of my ATV wedge in a different kind of way.

I am a huge fan of the J40 wedges and if the J15 are better then they will find themselves in my bag sooner or later.

#Team441 for the win!!

Glad they offer a 50 degree version, that helps since they don't make a GW. I want to see the sole and how it reacts, I was a big fan of the soles on the J40 wedges. Oh and going Satin instead of Chrome that's a win in my book too.

Yes! My J40 52 has been bent to get that number. Pretty darn excited to give these a shot this year.

I've had my j40 wedges in the bag last couple rounds and they reminded me how phenomenal they are. If these j15 wedges are an improvement, they will go straight into the bag

I like the shape, the red and white lines around the forged. It gives it a nice touch. Black oxide all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the looks of these. I was never lucky enough to try the J40 wedges so wont be able to compare, but from what ive read on here they were great, if these are better its a win win.

the black looks very sharp and I cant wait to test the increased spin out of the rough next weekend

Black or satin. That is the question.

Black or satin. That is the question.
I'm a fan of satin finish, but if I can somehow get the "Matt Kuchar" finish on all the irons and wedges I'll take that :)

There is something about the black finish on these that I love more so than other on wedges.

#Team441 for the win!!

If these perform as good or better then the J40's they will find there way into my bag. Definitely leaning towards the satin finish.

Leaning towards the Satin myself. Seems every time I go to buy Black wedges, I bail at the last second. Not sure why either.

JM

These wedges are AWESOME. I can open them however much I want. I can flop, pitch, punch -- There really doesn't seem to be a shot I can't get comfortable with based on the cut. Had a blast with a few guys around the practice green. We had to alter the designs of our 'mini-game' because we kept holing out.

PLus, the finish is fantastic. I'm all for the black oxide.

These wedges are AWESOME. I can open them however much I want. I can flop, pitch, punch -- There really doesn't seem to be a shot I can't get comfortable with based on the cut. Had a blast with a few guys around the practice green. We had to alter the designs of our 'mini-game' because we kept holing out.

58 degree is on my ponder list.

I'm thinking the black oxide is in my future some time. We're there multiple bounces available?

Dan approving the black ox has a wrench in my plans now.

Ugh.

Dan approving the black ox has a wrench in my plans now.

Ugh.
Really? Must have been a fee bad in hand pics today cause they looked kinda odd

I love the look of the black oxide. I'll have to double check tomorrow morning, but I am fairly certain there was very limited wear on any of them after a full session.

Back