Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

I begin my filming tomorrow. I'm so excited for this.

I think I'm gonna shoot mine today. I'm gonna have to be fast to get in everything that I want. I may be taking it to the next level :bananadance:

I had a sit down with my creative director yesterday, lol. We'll be filming this week. I had to lay down the idea and he'll assist with the execution. Should be a lot of fun.

I had a sit down with my creative director yesterday, lol. We'll be filming this week. I had to lay down the idea and he'll assist with the execution. Should be a lot of fun.

Dude if it's anything like your 'get your Mashie on' its going to be epic

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

my acting is awful and so is my editing. haha. uploading now though.

I do have special effects though!

As a Callaway staffer for the MC I just keep looking at this driver more and more and I get more excited about it every time. I think Callaway has a winner on their hands this year and whoever wins this driver will not be disappointed!

This may be the best looking driver I have seen. All the tech packed in is pretty cool as well. The whole new lineup is amazing, IMO

The girlfriend and I worked on a script today, hopefully we can start filming this week! Can't wait to finish it up!

I am down to two ideas and need to make a decision.

There's so many great, smart, creative golfers on here that will come up with some amazing videos for this. I'm not even going to bother cause my video making skills aren't very good. Good luck to all and this is a great driver!

Got all sorts of things running through my head! does everyone know if they're going with something funny? serious??

Got all sorts of things running through my head! does everyone know if they're going with something funny? serious??

I'd like to think that mine will be a combination of both.

I'm filming this weekend. Very excited about this one.

Mine will hopefully give the watcher a giggle. While it is slightly funny, it is also very true.

I hope that mine is funny. If not, I have failed.

I would call mine esoterically silly.

Keep the entries coming everybody.

I will try comedy but it will probably look serious. My videos suck

I am finding many reasons why I am not an actor as I have made these last couple of videos.

I will try comedy but it will probably look serious. My videos suck

Argh I need a camera man! I need somebody to film part of my video but nobody is around to do it when I need them! I'll get this done.

Tripod and editing, Dam.

I am going to film this weekend. I have a few ideas I need to narrow down.

Back