Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

looking forward to this one.
hopefully i can come up with something clever...

just got a new video camera, this will be a great way to test it out!

Wow, this should be fun and what a cool idea THP. Time to get to work.

This is a great prize, thanks to Callaway Golf and THP. I know everyone will be pulling out the stops on this one and as bad as my video's fared for the MC showing I'm a bit hesitant, but may give it a try.

I was going to buy a new driver. I think I'll just win this one instead.

What an awesome contest!! I love this idea.

Had to take advantage of the little dusting of snow today, but I have it filmed and edited, and sent in. Good luck to all!

What a brilliant contest, I am looking forward to putting a video together

You never know...the white rapper inside of me might just come back out for this lol, I will have to see what kind of rhymes I can come up with

Boom! Video is done and sent in. Hopefully it doesn't underwhelm

I wanted to bump this thread because this is such an awesome contest!!

Lol sure is! I'm going to start storyboarding this weekend. No seriously, I want this driver but really just want to make a kick @ss video!

I think I have a great idea for a video. Just have to see if I have the guts to pull it off.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

wow, awesome contest! Time for the hamster to start turning the wheel...

I thought it's "Row"..."Row"..."Row".

Maybe it won't take me 6 months to learn how to put a video on THP. Ha!

What a cool contest! Good luck everyone.....

Great idea! Im not much for making videos of myself, but I look forward to seeing them!

I cant wait to see all the entries.

I begin collaborating on my video tomorrow morning. I'm pulling out all the stops.

I thought of one today that I think would be a good one. Hoping I can get it done

I'll get to work on it this weekend!

This should be be pretty entertaining. Sounds fun!

I think I've come up with a fun idea for a video. I might need a minute though lol

I think I've come up with a fun idea for a video. I might need a minute though lol

I think it is going to be a ton of fun. 30 secs is not a lot of time though.

I think it is going to be a ton of fun. 30 secs is not a lot of time though.

No, it is not. Woke up this morning and this was the first thing I thought of since it is on my "to do" list today.

Concept is finalized, now just have to solidify the verbiage that I will use. Let's hope it comes together how I am wanting it to.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I am still jumping back and forth with a couple of ideas but after doing the Morgan Cup videos I am more excited to do.some more, but I am especially excited to see everyone elses videos. Everyone saw the creativity that went into the MC videos so I think everyone will be stepping up their game for this contest because they know there is going to be some stiff competition. Good luck everyone!

Back