Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on it JB, especially since the xtreme/Asha combo is the one I hope to be rocking this season!

Now I'm really excited! B Asha in the extreme. I can't wait to swing this driver. I enjoy my current but I know what it can do. I need to see what the Extreme can do.

Man, I don't always get excited about reviews, but I can't wait for you all to read this one.

Man, I don't always get excited about reviews, but I can't wait for you all to read this one.
TEASE!

Damn you for making me want this one more!

TEASE!

Damn you for making me want this one more!

Ha! I just learned a whole bunch about this thing and it's very cool to read. Actually am going to try a couple things out that might just get me the exact ball flight I'm looking for as well.

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to reading this review...any driver that is longer than the Razr fit has my utmost attention.

Ha! I just learned a whole bunch about this thing and it's very cool to look read. Actually am going to try a couple things out that might just get me the exact ball flight I'm looking for as well.

If I didn't like you so damn much I'd hate you.

I can't wait to see whats in store dude, you know this.

Hawk you are really peaking my interest. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Hawk you are really peaking my interest. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

I imagine there are a handful just like you right now!

One thing I've taken away from this is that this could appeal to a very broad group of people due to the head options, adjustability, and eventually the ability to customize. Some very cool stuff that I sort of glossed over at first. Hopefully you guys can get yourself to a Cally fitting center to get optimized.

BAH! More waiting! Oh well, I guess good things come to those who wait. Looking forward to receiving mine and being able to mess around with it and get it dialed in. I also decided that I would go with a 9.5* head instead of the 8.5*. I think I will be happier with that in the long run as I was seeing some good stuff with the 10.5* head I was hitting in Myrtle Beach.

Also looking forward to you thoughts on the Xtreme as well Hawk!

JB how did that B.Asha testing go? Still seeing good things from it?

JB how did that B.Asha testing go? Still seeing good things from it?

Today is the big day. Have it in the bag and ready to hit the range.

Today is the big day. Have it in the bag and ready to hit the range.

Awesome! Look forward to seeing what happens. Have fun out there, as I am sure you will with all those THPers! :alien2:

I really want to hit this club. It's on the list of pondering. The long and distinguished list

So, umm yeah, this driver head with the B. Asha shaft was well liked to say the least today.

So, umm yeah, this driver head with the B. Asha shaft was well liked to say the least today.

You do know that I need a hell of a lot more than that!

Spill it people! Spill it!

To say the least, saw some bombs hit on the range with this combo. Haven't seen a shaft combo that hasn't worked with this hot face.

So uh... golf next week?

I hate living in Oklahoma.

This is the first driver that I'm going to hit at the May outing :thumb:

This was certainly my favorite club that I hit today, and that includes my everyday driver. The ball absolutely JUMPS off the face! It flies. But the star of the club and all the clubs that were available to test was the B. Asha shaft. That this is SOLID. It is a light shaft but it is strong, you feel a smooth transition from backswing to downswing and you can attack the ball without worry of vibration or other ill side effects. Just amazing! Not to mention it is absolutely beautiful with artwork that includes a samauri sword fight depicted on it. I found love out there swinging that today.

This was certainly my favorite club that I hit today, and that includes my everyday driver. The ball absolutely JUMPS off the face! It flies. But the star of the club and all the clubs that were available to test was the B. Asha shaft. That this is SOLID. It is a light shaft but it is strong, you feel a smooth transition from backswing to downswing and you can attack the ball without worry of vibration or other ill side effects. Just amazing! Not to mention it is absolutely beautiful with artwork that includes a samauri sword fight depicted on it. I found love out there swinging that today.

Sounds like you need to acquire a B.Asha! I love seeing the B.Asha love.

Back