Callaway RAZR Hawk & Diablo Octane Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
During media day at The Morgan Cup, each golfer worked with their respective company to cut video promos on the products that they used and enjoyed.

Job well done guys.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I think these came out great! Performance over paint FTW! Great job everyone, I look forward to seeing the other promo's that we cut.

nice job everyone! performance over paint! love how everyone had something different to say yet still had some similarities...well done

I cannot wait to watch these when I get home. All the promos were so much fun and something I'd love to do again.

Great job on cutting the promos guys! I know that had to be nerve wrecking trying to remember everything you want to say and getting it out.

Wow! Those turned out great. Good job guys. Jake cuts promos like he makes radio shows, lol

Great video! Well done guys! I love the THP MC banner as a background as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing that RAZR Hawk when Jrod hits it the next time we play. Very informative and enjoyable promos, Callaway staffers!

Wow guys, that came out really really good. Well except for the big headed dude who went first. Nice work boys, it's easy to talk great about such great equipment isn't it?

Jake with the Rip Rip Rip shaft

Wow guys, that came out really really good. Well except for the big headed dude who went first. Nice work boys, it's easy to talk great about such great equipment isn't it?

You did great buddy!

Wow! Those turned out great. Good job guys. Jake cuts promos like he makes radio shows, lol
:beat-up:

Jake with the Rip Rip Rip shaft
Dude you didn't get the Rip Rip Rip? Originally they were going to call it Rip X3 but they liked the way Rip Rip Rip rolled off people's tongue a little more. It's triple action distance and anti Jake Straight is an industry first. I love that shaft but apparently it only works for about half of a 4 round weekend so Callaway is going back to the drawing board after seeing my Jake Straight get progressively worse all weekend long.

:beat-up:

Dude you didn't get the Rip Rip Rip? Originally they were going to call it Rip X3 but they liked the way Rip Rip Rip rolled off people's tongue a little more. It's triple action distance and anti Jake Straight is an industry first. I love that shaft but apparently it only works for about half of a 4 round weekend so Callaway is going back to the drawing board after seeing my Jake Straight get progressively worse all weekend long.

Hahahahahahahaha.. Dude I cannot wait to watch this!

I saw a lot of Jake straight, and not just from Jake. In fact, I saw Jake hit some nice TC's out there.

Great job everyone. I think you did Callaway Golf proud!

Another job well done guys :D

I thought cutting promos was awesome! I could do it every day of my life. Just a constant commercial guy. Especially with golf equipment. Funny thing is: I don't remember saying any of that. Nerves I guess.

I thought cutting promos was awesome! I could do it every day of my life. Just a constant commercial guy. Especially with golf equipment. Funny thing is: I don't remember saying any of that. Nerves I guess.

they were fun weren't they?

Really nice job on the videos guys!! Lotta love for the Razor Hawk from crew. Just might have to go out and hit it to see what it's all about.

Really nice job on the videos guys!! Lotta love for the Razor Hawk from crew. Just might have to go out and hit it to see what it's all about.

Don't discount the Octane man. I was all dead set on Razr Hawkage, then changed my mind at the last minute and was pretty glad I did.

Don't discount the Octane man. I was all dead set on Razr Hawkage, then changed my mind at the last minute and was pretty glad I did.

You were hitting it real well. Both Octane and Razr Hawk are solid performers.

great videos staffers!! i had a blast doing these - what a fantastic day. i could hit balls all day in Florida! This ohio weather sucks

I enjoyed the RAZR Hawk driver so much, that it has found a place in my bag for now.

Back