Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

I love this back and forth banter. Can't wait to discover what the granddaddy is.

I'm betting it has to do with the Texas Invitational...

I thought the Vegas update was big, now this?!! WOW!! Intriguing, to say the least.

I'm betting it has to do with the Texas Invitational...

I think it is something completely new and out of left field.

Winners of all the Invitationals are flown to California by Callaway and put up against each other?

That would be way too awesome. I would explode.

Man I've missed a lot today. I have a guess as to what this is but whatever it is, sounds awesome and I want in!

Not even a clue or even a guess, but it is sure to be awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Myrtle beach?

Man I've missed a lot today. I have a guess as to what this is but whatever it is, sounds awesome and I want in!

What's your track record on predictions?

This just keeps getting more and more interesting...

If THP wins said challenge vs Harry & Chad, does team THP get the XHot belt?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362023628.328129.jpg
#granddaddy #boom!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

This sounds like another epic event headed down the pipe. Who what where and when is obviously the mystery

I love how excited hashtag and harry are about this too. Its the #Grandaddy after all.

I love how excited hashtag and harry are about this too. Its the #Grandaddy after all.

I'm totally and entirely stumped...and I had some CRAZY guesses.

Although I am new here, and have little to no chance in personally experiencing the excitement first hand.
I am thoroughly impressed with THP and its people.
JB, way to go!
I will be watching for what this is about.
I am exited for those who participate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Although I am new here, and have little to no chance in personally experiencing the excitement first hand.
JB, way to go!

You never know!

JB, way to go!

Not true at all, new members are selected all the time to participate.. Just get involved and be active! This place rocks!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Nope..

That is a statement entirely in itself....

Accepted the challenge... I say RYDER CUP style competition! We apply like Morgan Cup...

So JB is flying somewhere right now. He's obviously playing Chad and Harry somewhere. No frikken clue what Granddaddy means. I only find the course in Myrtle.

OR Morgan Cup winners to CA, go through the real deal fitting, and challenge the Callaway guys in a Ryder Cup set-up. (could be minus fitting...)

Back