Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

I don't think this has anything to do with the MC

Well I'm tapped then GG. I am clueless.

It's funny to read all the guesses. THP has really taken some of our minds to nearly unfathomable reaches. But it's all good!

My guess is one of two. They will bring Phil to one of the THP events. Or the winner of one of the events will get a full 14 club and bag setup.

Daddy long leg spiders? Maybe this is a putt putt challenge. I think I'm delirious.

I've got it, THP championship!
Take all the invitational winners and have one more round between them.

#Grandaddy ?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My guess is that some lucky THPer wins a chance to play in a Pro-Am as Phil's partner.

You guys have a lot of great guesses so far. I just caught up on every post. Needless to say I'm very very excited to see what the announcement will be!!!

I'm liking where your head is on this one.

That would also be epic. Though if I didn't win I'd have to kill the winner and take his/her spot.

Think like JB, outside the box. The super ideas are too easy.

Gary Player.

The Granddaddy of all courses has to be The Old Course at St. Andrews.

Wow some of these guesses are nigh unimaginable for me...but I put nothing past THP.

Dudes I honestly think this is just a match that has a fun bet between Chad/Harry/Josh. Now the bet might have something fun for THP but I do believe this is a fun match between those 3

Dudes I honestly think this is just a match that has a fun bet between Chad/Harry/Josh. Now the bet might have something fun for THP but I do believe this is a fun match between those 3
I thought about that but chad said thpeeps have no idea. Who knows....

The results of this prediction is similar to others...:D

Dang Chunky, so close.

The results of this prediction is similar to others...:D

Haha I will continue to be 0fer. AT least I'm consistent

Back