Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

About 2 hours left! Lets get some more entries in here!

Love watching all these, well done boys.

Brain is absolutely fried this week. I am fully aware that using a little girl as cute as her is cheating but it's all I got right now. This was literally the only idea that came to my pea brain. Good luck to everybody that entered. You guys all brought it again!

I call foul!!! That kid is way too cute to compete with, lol. Well done buddy!

Less than two hours to get your entries in! Keep 'em coming, they all have been awesome.

Brain is absolutely fried this week. I am fully aware that using a little girl as cute as her is cheating but it's all I got right now. This was literally the only idea that came to my pea brain. Good luck to everybody that entered. You guys all brought it again!

That's just not fair. Where do I get me one of those cute kids?

Seriously she should get an Oscar!!

My entry

33 minutes let's see some more entries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best for last!

:cool:

Haaaaaaa! Nice Jess!

Better late than never

@GisforUGA: @HackersParadise @ClevelandGolf I want to putt better for infinity with Smart Square #thpmc https://t.co/fJzK8lUwiD

KG

Just Tapping Away

Nothing like getting back from a work dinner and asking the front desk if they have anything to help make a quick video..... Marshmallows for the win!

KG

Just Tapping Away

I am physically sick to my stomach I haven't had a chance to get something in for this. Work has been mad busy. Good luck everyone that got in.

I am physically sick to my stomach I haven't had a chance to get something in for this. Work has been mad busy. Good luck everyone that got in.
I have been there. Sorry dude. There are more coming!

Sorry, man. Work has been pretty bad for me too recently so I know where you are coming from. Granted my video wasn't very complicated, but it only took me about 3 minutes to get it together and uploaded. It may not be a masterpiece but it's better than nothing.

Would have never guessed we would have had multiple toilet scenes lol

Good luck everyone

Nice flurry of entries yesterday! Some great stuff in these Vines. Good job by everyone!

Good luck everyone!
Some awesome vines, the judges will have their hands full!

Jordan: your daughter is absolutely precious man!!!

Personally, I loved the head smacking to clapping.

Well played sir!

Just got caught up on all the last minute entries, well done gents!!

Marshmallows to toilets, we have it all covered!! Hahahaha

Thank you to everyone that entered and supported Cleveland for these two Morgan entries. Well done and now we wait. Best to all!

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to hear who the winners are.

Back